Monday, March 25, 2013

Front Porch haul(s) #2

Hello again!

Today I have a culmination of two small Front Porch hauls I placed. I always get emails saying that they've restocked and since it's free shipping, I feel like I always have something on it's way from FP! Let's jump right in, first off I have a sampler I ordered, Pink/Lemon sampler. Here we go!

Pink/Lemon Sampler


Pink Sugar Marshmallow: Oh holy cow this is awesome! The mixture of the pink sugar and the marshmallow blend together PERFECTLY. Really great.

Lemon & Lime: So tart and juicy! I adore lemon and lime scents so this one just right up my alley! Haven't melted it yet since it's curing, but I can already tell I'll need a four pack ASAP.

Pink Sugar Noel: A really smooth and creamy mixture of pink sugar and vanilla bean noel. 

Pink Peaches: Wow I really dig FP's peach scent! Mixed with pink sugar, I really, really like this one!


Lemon Marshmallow: Front Porch's lemon scents are SO GOOD and among my faves! I love the have the marshmallow mellows down the lemon and lends it a creamy note. Love!

Pink Grapefruit: Jacqui is a huge fan of grapefruit scents, so this one went as a gift to her. 

Lemonberry Crumble: I swear on cold sniff this is one of my new favorite scents EVER. I have a four pack of this too in this haul since she restocked. I'm anxiously awaiting the moment this is cured. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Lemon Cookies: Lemon and bakery? Two of my favorite things in one grubby tart and I'm sold. This whole sampler has been perfect for me and I couldn't be happier!


Lemonberry Crumble four pack: Just couldn't help myself! SO GOOD.


Ultimate Bakery four pack (x 2): I am so obsessed with this scent. When I saw it was restocked I had to grab two. It's just perfect to me. The bakery notes, the notes of apple that make it so fresh. I know it's hit or miss for most, but I will always have this stashed away. 

Have a great day, ladies! 
<3 Dana


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!!! Lemonberry Crumble is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, pink grapefruit sounds like it smells refreshing. I have some lemonberry crumble coming my way! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemonberry Crumble is on it's way to being a new favorite for sure!

      Delete