Thursday, March 14, 2013

Candles From The Keeping Room (CFTKR) teeny haul #3

Good Morning!


This is a quick, teeny tiny haul I have to share with you. Carol sent me a sample of Banana Flapjacks, and I new I had to have it. To say I need to go on a wax ban for a little bit here is an understatement. I've only been into wax for about a month and I don't WANT to think about how much I've spent LOL! Crazy thing is I have a list a mile long of vendors I still want to order from! I'm going on vacation next week, so I'm cutting myself off. (I got my tax refund as well. One guess for what I used some of that money for? hehe...) It'll be like Christmas to see what packages I'll come home to! Time for the wax! 


Purple Cow: I just had to. I really enjoy grape scents and this one is all I knew it would be! Carol describes it as a purple Popsicle with vanilla ice-cream. I love it! The grape isn't in-your-face like other grapes scents I have, and I like the lightness the vanilla adds. Can't wait to melt this one!

Banana Flapjacks: I've already talked about this one a few times, so you know great I think it is! Can't wait to melt this more! So YUM!


Banana Caramel Cupcake (freebie): I love that she sent me two banana scents to go along with my order, that's so sweet of her to base my samples off my order! These two are very similar, but this one has a stronger hint of caramel. Carol has great banana scents. 

Caramelized Banana Cake (freebie): Another banana home run! Really great. Thank goodness I have a 4 ounce bag as well! 


Birthday Cake (freebie): This is a really nice classic birthday cake scent, and I know someone who I'm going to send this to! Very, very nice.

Coconut Pear (freebie): I don't know what to think of this one. I get a little coconut, but no pear that I can smell, just an odd smell I can't place. I think I'll be passing this along as well.

Enjoy your day!

<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. Great little haul!! I ordered a bag of banana flapjacks and birthday cake from her, it should be arriving today. I hope I like them!

    ReplyDelete