Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Crabby Candles/ Dutch Candle Company haul #1

Why hello there!


Today I have another vendor I'm trying for the first time, Crabby Candles/ Dutch Candle Company. I saw Jacqui's haul and HAD to have Skittles and Jelly Beans! I placed this order with those in mind, and I got so many more I fell in love with as well! I actually just placed my second order with John, I found one of my favorite bakery scents EVER and I needed more! What I really like is his 1 ounce scent shots are only $1.25, and if you spend $10 or less, shipping is only $3.49. A great way to try new scents. I also love the little Easter bag they came in, touches like that win me over!


Strawberry Shortcake: This is the one that John was nice enough to upgrade me to the 2 ounce size for free! Alas, this is the only one I didn't like. I don't know what I was thinking, I don't like strawberry scents - I think I'm just trying to find one that I really enjoy. (Although I do like CFTKR's Strawberry Flapjacks.) This just smelled like straight up fake strawberries to me. Someone else might really like this, I'll pass it on to a better home for sure.

Skittles (x 2): OMG this is awesome! Smells just like a freshly opened bag of the classic candy! I'm so glad I got two scent shots of this, it's so mouth watering! LOVE.


Butt Naked: Wowza. This is so awesome! A mixture of apples, melons, cherry, strawberries, and pears. I can't really smell the strawberry in there, so I think that's why it's so great! The other scents blend together great. So fresh and a great spring/summer scent.

Jelly Beans (x 2): Another hit for me! Smells just like the sour jelly beans I love to buy every year. Smells so realistic, can't wait to melt this one! Really great.


Banana Cream Pie: Very Yum! I really like banana cream pie scents, and this is a good one. 

Red Velvet: A very good version indeed, very rich scent! I love red velvet cake in real life, and this smells like the real thing. Nailed it!

Zucchini Claws (freebie): John just outdid himself on this one. Words cannot express how much I love this scent. I couldn't find it to order more, so I emailed him, so he relisted them for me and I have more on the way! This just jumped to my Top Ten scents of all time in my book. SO FREAKING AMAZING. I could melt only this for the rest of my life and die happy. <3

Have a great week!

<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, Dana! :)

    Great post, too! Gotta love Skittles, it's so realistic and awesome! YUM! They have a mystery sampler pack up there now, so I might be tempted? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, girl! That means a lot! <3

      I need that sampler pack ASAP LOL!

      Delete