Thursday, March 28, 2013

Candles From The Keeping Room (CFTKR) haul #5

Hey there!

I can't stay away from Carol. I just can't. I placed one additional order to this one before she closes for a while. I have definitely stocked up but I'm so sad she'll be gone for a while. :( I really need to start placing larger orders as well, but every time she sends me a free sample I find more I want. It really never ends. 


Honeydew & Whipped Cream: So fresh! I'm trying more fruit scents lately and this one is so refreshing - that's really the only way I can describe it. Love this one!

Watermellon Cotton Candy: Wow this is so sweet and amazing! Smells just like watermellon candy! I love her watermellon, it's juicy and like the previous scent, smells very fresh. Can't wait to melt this one!


Glazed Donuts: I just had to order this one, a great straight up donut scent. A little cinnamon, no jelly - just simple glazed donut. It's such a light bakery scent, I love it! This was the very first thing from CFTKR I ever melted when I Jaqcui sent me that big box of wax that started it all. :)

Cocomilk (freebie): The moment I smelled this I knew I had to hurry up and order it before Carol closed. It's SO AWESOME! From what I've smelled so far, anything that she makes with a milk scent in it is a home run! Such a sweet, summery coconut milk scent. LOVE. 


Berry Spun Sugar (freebie): A very sweet and sugary berry blend, I really like this one and I normally go either way with berry scents. 

Strawberry Whirl (freebie): This is one I tried so hard to order when she restocked  but everyone beat me to it.This is AMAZING! I'm telling you I need every strawberry scent from her in bulk! A mix of strawberry, banana, and vanilla. I'll be cherishing this until I get more for sure!


Pina Colada (freebie) & Coconut Pear (freebie): This are both samples I've gotten in the past that I already did a cold sniff review on. 

Enjoy your day!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment