Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Front Porch Haul #1

Hi there!



Front Porch is such a great company and I have fallen in love with so many of the scents. I love that since I'm new to wax, they offer different sampler packs so you can try different scents. I'm always on the look out for what they'll have next, and I love that I get constant emails telling which scents have been restocked. That's how I was able to score more of my beloved Ultimate Bakery! Not to mention their free shipping - nothing beats that. Today I have two samplers to share.

Loopy Sampler

I fell in love so hard with Loopy Marshmallow that I knew I had to have the Loopy sampler! Fruit Loops has easily turned into one of my all around favorite scents.


Black Raspberry Fruity Loops: I normally don't like berry scents, but I really love the juiciness to this raspberry! I'm surprisingly excited to melt this one.

Lime Fruity Loops: Wow, this is GREAT! I love lime and I love Fruit Loops. 

Loopy Serendipity: I've been really getting into Serendipity scents lately, and I really enjoy this scent along with Fruity Loops. So good!

Blueberry Fruitloops: This one is fantastic! I love the rich, tart blueberry in this! LOVE!


Strawberry Fruity Loops: This is the lone is the Fruity Loops sampler I don't like. Something about FP's strawberry hits my nose wrong. This is going to a much better home.

Lemon Fruity Loops: Another amazing one! I am obsessed with lemon scents and this is just so fresh smelling! So excited to melt this.

Loopy Marshmallow: This is the one that started it all! I really need to get myself a couple of four packs of grubby tarts.

 Grape Fruity Loops: YES! Grape scents are awesome, and this one smells like juicy grape salt water taffy! So awesome!

Lavender Sampler


Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread: I know FP's lavender can be hit or miss to some, but I think I might like it! I haven't melted any of these yet, but I do quite like them on cold sniff. Lavender Sugar Cough Dough Bread has a terrific doughy note to it that makes me so excited! 

Lavender Vanilla & Oak: This one has a musky vanilla scent to it along with the lavender. Haven't decided on this one yet.

Lavender Love Dare: I love this dupe on a Victoria's Secrets classic! Blended with lavender this is fantastic! 

Sweet Lavender & Coconut Creme: Eh. This lavender doesn't smell sweet to me and I don't get very much coconut creme here either. I think this will be going to a better home.



Lavender Mocha: I haven't smelled many coffee/mocha/latte scents yet, but I've really enjoyed the few that I have! This one is so great! I am picture melting this on a Saturday morning. Smells SO good!

Lavender Apple: Front Porch has such a nice apple scent! I never would have thought of blending such a ripe apple scent with lavender, but the end result is worth it! Really great!

Lavender Marshmallow: This one smells, well, exactly how it sounds. The marshmallow is the dominant scent in here, the lavender is a lightness in the background.

Lemon Lavender: Another great one! This lemon has such fresh, clean scent to it. Really nice.

I hope you all have a nice day! 

<3 Dana





4 comments:

  1. Good stuff!! Now I know who to give all my lavender Front Porch tarts to =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Lavender sampler too. I love all FP's lavender blends, Especially Lavender Apple, Sweet Lavender & Coconut Cream and Lavender Marshmallow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lavender Apple smells great I can't wait to melt it! I agree, her blends are awesome!

      Delete