Friday, March 8, 2013

Closet Full Of Wax haul #2

Hello there!

Today I have my second haul from Closet Full Of Wax to share with you! When I had placed my first initial order, Michele had accidentally included a two pack of fluted tarts instead of the bag of donuts I ordered. No worries, she apologized and quickly remedied the situation by rushing them to me and including an adorable gift. That's great customer service to me! Onto the wax!


Mini Doughnuts: Cinnamon Doughnuts - I've heard some people say that do not like this cinnamon doughnut smell at all, but I really like it! Strong spicy, cinnamon scents tend to give me a horrible headache and this one doesn't! (I still need to try Tiffany Candle's Donut Shop too, I've heard such amazing things!) They're so dang cute too! I've started to stalk vendors for little mini donut shapes now. Can't wait to start melting these little guys!


Fruit Loops: I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again! I'm OBSESSED with CFOW's Fruit Loop scent. OBSESSED. The scent is pure perfection, the scent is crazy strong, and it lasts forever. I cannot sing enough praise about this wax. I ordered an additional five more fluted tart twin packs, but now I honestly think I should have gotten more.


Hot Cocoa (freebie): This is the gift that Michele sent me for the doughnut mix-up. Cute little teddy bear shapes! I LOVE them! These are in Hot Cocoa, a fake chocolate scent that I actually really love! It smells exactly like one of the scented dolls I had as a child! A bonus? Jeff really loved this one! I'm learning more about what myself and him like in scents, and he loves chocolate and coffee scents. I'm starting to really enjoy them too! Can't wait to melt these, I'm think of blending them with a peppermint or marshmallow scent.

Vanilla Buttercream Caramel Latte: Holy cow I love this one! As I had just explained, I'm keeping my eyes open for good coffee/mocha/latte scents for Jeff, and this one is awesome! (I have Coffee & Cookies on it's way from Front Porch too!) It smells exactly like a fresh, strong latte with the creaminess of caramel. You really need to smell this for yourself to understand how great it is! Michele has coffee bean shapes in a bag, so these will be going in my next order for sure. 



Toasted Marshmallow: I haven't really smelled many toasted marshmallow scents in the past, but there's something about this one I just don't really like. It has notes to it that are sweet, but not marshmallow to me. I'll definitely blend this one. One thing I love? The tart is sprinkled with iridescent glitter!

Girls Gone Wild: Such a great tropical scent! You get the coconut, the berries, and the oranges straight off the bat! So yummy! I will be saving this one for the warmer months, and I can't wait to melt it! 

Enjoy your day!

<3 Dana






No comments:

Post a Comment