Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Bathing Garden haul(s) #1

Good morning!

I am REALLY excited to share my haul with you today! I had been drooling over the Bathing Garden ever since I first laid eyes on their tarts on YouTube videos. They were little pieces of art! Around Valentine's day she did a bit of a restock and I knew it was time to place on order! I placed my first, waited about a week, and more were listed! I placed yet another order and waited anxiously for them to arrive. They are everything I knew they'd be! Not to mention how full these were! They barely closed! :D Even better? She included TWO free clam shells, one with each order. I heard she said she wasn't doing free clam shells anymore. Then I saw she was  - but they were for bigger orders. I couldn't believe there were free ones in each order of only two! How generous!


Strawberry Hearts: Who can go wrong with strawberry cotton candy, marshmallow, and chocolate?! It's a match made in Heaven! This smells SO amazing! This is one of the really full ones! 

Guava Berry Gelato: This is one that Jacqui helped me pick out! This is just awesome! A very sweet berry scent that smells so fresh! 


How cute is this?! I love the chocolate drizzle, the red wax heart and the iridescent heart glitter!


Whose doesn't love flaky gold glitter?!


Vintage Circus: Now this is a fun blend! The bottom of this two-toned tart (pink) is Winter Candy Apple and the top (pink) is blue cotton candy. I can't wait to see how this melts!

Carrot Cake: This is just delicious! As I know I've said before, carrot cake is my favorite cake, so I'm always excited to try it in new scents! OMG this is so yummy with the cream cheese frosting scent on top! Smells perfect.


Close up of the two-toned color and glittery goodness!


It even looks delicious! Look at the little graham cracker crumbs!


Toffee Caramel Apple (freebie): I don't get much of a toffee scent in here, but MAN is this caramel apple scent to die for?! It's SO GOOD! This captures the crispness of the apple with the creaminess of the caramel perfect! 

Caramel Custard Praline(freebie): I love caramel praline scents and I love this one too! Only this time around it smells like straight popcorn! I'm not complaining since popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and I love popcorn scents. Really great!


I love the little wax doughnut & the graham cracker crumbs!


This time we have a caramel candy and graham cracker crumbs. YUM!


I have placed another order from her restock with Easter scents and I can't WAIT! 

<3 Dana




2 comments:

  1. I just love TBG! Their tarts are so pretty! You got some great stuff!!! I got a straight-up popcorn scent from Caramel Custard Praline too! Except I'm not a fan of popcorn scents. It's already in a new home =)

    ReplyDelete