Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Little Bee haul(s) #1

We meet again!

Today I have another new vendor to share, The Happy Little Bee. I've heard great things about this vendor on Etsy and I just had to place an order. Or two. Her prices are SO GOOD and her shipping is really cheap as well. So I ended up placing two orders. You really need to check her out, Debbie is so sweet, her TAT is also so quick, and her packaging is to die for! Let me show you! :)



How cute is her presentation?!



Irish Spring: This isn't a dead-on dupe for the classic soap, but this is awesome! Such a fresh, clean scent. This is be perfect to melt in the Spring!

Unicorn Toots: I love the name, it's really what got me. :) This is a very fresh, fruity scent with the slightest floral notes as well. I really like this one!


Spring Rain: Can't make up my mind on this one. I don't love it, don't hate it. It's strong on the floral which I'm still not sure of, but it still has a fresh scent. 

Honeysuckle (freebie): Don't like. I'm so stinking picky with my floral scents and this is just too much for me. Thank goodness I know someone who will love it!

Grape Koolaid (freebie): I love grape scents! This is really nice.


Caramel Cafe: Nice caramel scent with a note of latte. Really like this one. I really like almost everything from Debbie though!

Blueberry Muffins: Can't go wrong with this scent! I get straight blueberry and not a lot of muffin, but it's yum.

Red Velvet Cake: Pretty self explanatory. I like this one, I've smelled better, but I might blend it.

Irish Spring (freebie): Got this one again as a freebie.


Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Debbie upgraded me to the big two once cent scent for free, she's so sweet! I love this one, such a yummy blend!

Funnel Cake: This is my FAVORITE thing I got from this vendor! It's so amazing, I can't stop smelling it LOL! Such a spicy bakery scent.

Chocolate Chip Cookies: This one is just okay. I'm picky with chocolate scents. 

Have a good one!
<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. The Happy Little Bee is so great, I've liked everything from Debbie that I've tried to far! I had to get Unicorn Toots...too cute! Nice haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything from her too! I need to order some more clamshells soon!

      Delete