Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kitty Cat Wax haul #1

Hello again!

Today I have a brand new vendor to share, Kitty Cat Wax on Artfire. A YouTuber came out with her own wax line, and I liked the idea of supporting someone trying to make a name for themselves in the wax world! Let me just say, these tarts are HUGE! I mean HUGE, the size of the palm of my hand. Customer service was great, TAT was only a few days, and I loved the handwritten note and the tissue paper she added for presentation. Onto the wax!


Pumpkin Spice: This was a first prototype for her, so she was selling this one for under a buck. In the note she sent with my order she said this one didn't throw at all since it was a first try, and she included Tropical Sweet Bread for free as a replacement. On cold sniff, it's light but I do enjoy the pumpkin spice scent. Still might try this one out just for the heck of it.

Tropical Sweet Bread (freebie): OMG this is GREAT! You get the tropical notes and the sweet bread for sure, exactly as the name suggests! Smells so great, can't wait to melt this one!


Look how huge these tarts are!


Brownie Batter: What a YUMMY chocolate scent! It smells EXACTLY like brownie batter and nice and fresh! I am really excited to melt this one, Jeff love chocolate scents. 

Ferris Wheel: This is really great as well! I mixture of funnel cake and cotton candy, I really enjoy the spicy notes that are in there as well. 


Pink Ferris Wheel (freebie): Cute little mini strawberry shapes! Exactly how it sounds, a sweeter version of Ferris Wheel. I hope these two little guys throw, this is really great as well! 

Tinsel (freebie): Cute little apple shape this time! SO CUTE with the glitter as well! I can't put my finger on the notes in this one, but it smells fresh and light to me. A minty note? 

Have a nice day, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. DAMN, look at the size of that heart tart! HUGE!! It's good that the overwhelming majority of your scents smell good! Looking forward to trying her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start melting her stuff too!

      Delete