Saturday, March 9, 2013

Candles From The Keeping Room (CFTKR) small haul #2

Hello again!


Candles From The Keeping Room is so amazing. I know I said it before for in the past post my love for Carol's wax, but she is one of my favorites if not my favorite vendor out there. I swear, I always find reasons to place another order from her. I could sit there on her site all day, and STILL find more the next day I wish I had ordered. Her prices are amazing, she has the BEST customer service, and to say her free samples are generous is an understatement. Last but not least let's not forget how amazing her wax is! I am addicted LOL! Here's what I ordered for my second little haul.


Peaches and Cream: I am SO happy I got this one! I love peach scents, and this one is just awesome! (Not to mention the pie shape is just adorable!) The sweetness of the peaches and the lightness of the cream are a match made in Heaven! I wish I had gotten the bigger bag! Can't wait to melt. Go great.

Pink Sugared Serendipity: This one is pretty self explanatory but SO amazing! I really love her serendipity, it has the perfect blend of the cherry and coconut notes. Mixed with the pink sugar, I'm in love! Another I can't wait to melt! (I actually think I want to melt this now!)


Crunch Berry Crisp: When I saw this one, I knew I had to try it! My mind automatically goes to the cereal, but this is different to me. You get the smooth berry, and the crunch/crisp note is definitely in here - I think it'll come out more when melted. Really nice.

Burnt Cream (freebie): HOLY FREAKIN' COW! I don't know how to describe this other than HOLY COW! I didn't think I would like it from the name, but it's fantastic! It's so hard to describe - maybe creme brulee? I'm not sure but I know I'm in love! The gingerbread bunny shape is too cute as well! It's a pretty big tart, I hope I can get two uses!


Strawberry Flapjacks (freebie): Another great flapjacks scent! I normally don't care for strawberry scents, but I really love this one! You get the strawberry, the flapjacks, and the hint of maple. Really great.

Serendipity Marshmallow Delight (freebie): I've heard so many good things about this scent and now I know why! I already said I love Carol's serendipity, so add marshmallow and I'm in! I think this is another I can put on my need-to-order list. I'm telling you, it never ends. ;p


Peach Cobbler (freebie): Another great peach scent! I this one is AWESOME! (Yet another one I need to order now. Carol should just take my paycheck.) The peach scent in this one is much stronger then the peach in Peaches and Cream, less bakery. SO YUM. I cannot wait to melt!

Blueberry Fluff (freebie): Another adorable bunny shape! So cute! This is one I'm not crazy about. I think blueberry scents, but they have to be blueberry bakery scents. This is just too straight up blueberry for me. This will be going to a better home.

That's all for now! See ya for my next haul!

<3 Dana

6 comments:

  1. Pink Serendipity is so good! I just placed an order with CFTKR a few hours ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *adore* CFTKR. Lol at "Carol should just take my paycheck." That's exactly how I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, this is a good-lookin' haul. haha! CFTKR sounds so promising...I can't wait for my small order to come :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to become addicted just like me! <3

      Delete