Friday, March 29, 2013

What I've Been Melting #3

Hello again, it's time for my third addition of What I've Been Melting! I skipped a week since I was out of town, so this is one half what I melted before, and one half this week so far. Let's just roll with it and get started!



Scent Appeal Candles: Peppermint Patty - I repackaged these, so I had two of them in this cello bag. Jeff and I both really adore chocolate peppermint scents, but this one was just TOO STRONG in my tea-light! It blew me away! I had to blow out the tea-light before I could find out how long it would last. Throw was great.

CFTKR: Peach Cobbler: This was in one of Carol's adorable little bunny shapes. This peach scent is really great, very fresh. Melted in my tea-light, scent throw was great and it lasted all night. I think I might need more. :)

Lasting Scent Candles: Pumpkin Sugar Donut - This one is so amazing! When this fall rolls around I'm going to need to stock up on LSC's pumpkin scents, they're amazing! This one was just fantastic, I melted it in my 20 watt. SO STRONG! I love the dough-y donut scent in this one. 


Front Porch: Lavender Vanilla & Oak - I got this in my lavender sampler, and when I first saw this I thought I wouldn't like it because of the name, but it was really calming and soothing. I starting melting it a few hours before bedtime, and it was still going strong the next morning and a few hours after that as well. Melted in my 18 watt.

Closet Full Of Wax: Vanilla Buttercream Caramel Latte - THIS IS SO AMAZING! I melted it in the morning in my 20 watt, it was nice and strong and lasted for I think 4 hours. I need this in a bag of her coffee bean shapes. 

Crabby Candle Co.: Zucchini Claws - Melted this in my 20 watt as well, in fact I'm melted it right now. Medium throw, this is one of my favorite scents. SO GOOD!


Better Homes and Gardens: Sugared Melon Kiwi - I got this back in a Walmart in Ohio, and man this is a great scent! So fresh and sweet! One cube was enough in my 18 watt, this baby was STRONG and lasted all throughout the afternoon. This might be one of my favorite BH&G scents.

CFTKR: Lemon Noel Sugar Cookie - This one of my absolute favorite scents ever. EVER. It was like the second or third thing I had ever melted from CFTKR and it remains a beloved of mine. I've already reviewed this, so let's just leave it as I will cry when I have no more. :P


Rose Girls: Orange Danish Coffee - This one was so crazy strong on cold throw. I mean STRONG. I think I might have messed it up melting it though. I melted half first in my 20 watt, and I got really nothing. I threw in the other half and only had a light throw. I moved it to my tea-light and only had a light/medium throw. I know I've heard some RG's are duds sometimes, so it's either that or I needed to put it in a 24 watt hotplate, which in on it's way in the mail. Humph.

Front Porch: Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread - I know some don't like FP's lavender since it's more of a "Downy" lavender, but I like them blended with other scents quite a lot! This one was really nice, I enjoyed melting it at bedtime in my 18 watt. A very soothing bakery scent, as nice change of pace.


CFTKR: Eucalyptus Spearmint - I was NOT A fan of this. Something about this mint scent just didn't hit my nose right. 

CFTKR: Celtic Moonspice - This was a really great spicy scent! I loved the little pie shape with a heart on top too. This was crazy strong, I melted it in my tea-light. 

Febreze: White Peach - This is an exact dupe of my beloved B&BW Peach Nectar. I melted two little bars in my 18 watt and I loved it! Lasted quite a while. I want to try more from Febreze.

Enjoy your day, girls!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment