Saturday, March 30, 2013

Coexist Candle Cafe haul #1

Hey wax lovers!

Today I have another new vendor to share, Coexist Candle Cafe on Etsy. The owner Jaxandria is really sweet. I had ordered three chunks to try. That's it. She was out of the one, so instead she sent me TWELVE items to make it up to me instead of THREE! Talk about generosity, I was blown away! She is the sweetest ever, thanks again! Onto the wax, shall we?


Amish Friendship Bread with Strawberries & Cream and Fried Ice Cream (x2) freebies: Seriously, this was ridiculously nice of her! You get the Amish friendship bread for sure, and the hint of strawberries. I don't really know what fried ice cream smells like, but the mixture with the Amish friendship bread give me the same note I think. I like it!

Butter Brickle Toasted Marshmallow: This one is YUMMMMMY! I love the butteriness mixed with the toasted marshmallow. Reminds me of sitting around a campfire making smores. So good!


Amish Friendship Bread (freebie): This is hands down my absolute scent that I got from this vendor! I LOVE it! I really enjoy the scent Amish friendship bread, and I really enjoy trying it from different vendors. My favorite is Front Porch, but this is close behind. I'm melting this ASAP!

Fireside (freebie): I've never smelled Fireside the original  but if it smells anything like this I'm sure I'd like it. It's a rustic, spicy, woodsy scent. Great for fall in my opinion. 

Apple Juice: Smells just like the real thing, I really like it. I've never seen this scent from any other vendor before, it's really fun. 


Homemade Cheesecake & Strawberries & Cream (1 was a freebie): I get mostly notes of only cheesecake with the slight notes of strawberries and cream. I think she had said this was just poured & needed cure time so it will probably get stronger.

Zucchini Bread (freebie): I love zucchini bread scents and this one is nice and spicy.


Funnel Cake (freebie): I love spicy funnel cake scents! Just not Front Porch's. I really don't like their funnel cake. This one is great, I like how it's small chunks so I can blend.

Cake Bake (freebie): Pretty basic vanilla cake scent.

Wild Maine Blueberry (freebie): Nice blueberry scent.

Have a nice rest of your day!
<3 Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment