Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Candles From The Keeping Room (CFTKR) haul #4

Good Morning, again!

I am seriously addicted to Candles From The Keeping Room. I have two hauls to share this week, and one on the way. I guess it's acceptable since Carol's closing shop for about a month, right? I've heard amazing things about her Strawberry scents, and since I've been wanting to try more fruit scents it seemed like it was time since she restocked last week. Here we go!


Strawberry Milk: Dang, I wasn't wrong about how awesome her strawberry scents are! I'm in LOVE! My favorite so far, I can't STAND FP's strawberry. Strawberry Milk her exactly how it sounds, a creamy, fresh strawberry scent. SO AMAZING. After she reopens, it will be my goal to stock up on as much strawberry as I can.

Fresh Picked Strawberry's: This is the one that made me want to order her strawberry scents! I had heard so many bloggers/YouTubers rave about it and man were they right! It's simply amazing! I'm melting in right now actually, and my apartment smells fantastic. I need a couple of 8 ounce bags when she reopens for sure.


Burnt Cream: An amazing creme brulee scent, I just can't get enough of it! You get both the creamy and burnt notes in it. So great.

Orange Cream Cupcake (freebie): I'm still a little unsure about orange scents. Which is funny, the few that I have have all been samples from vendors. I really like this one, though. I like orange/cream scents a lot more then straight up orange. I also adore the big bunny shape, I'll get two uses for sure.


Raspberry Bear Claw (freebie): I think the raspberry is definitely the stronger note in this one, I get bakery notes I'm just not sure if I necessarily get bear claw exactly though. I'm not big on raspberry though, I think I'll be passing this one on to a new home.

Pina Colada (freebie): CAROL. Your pina colada is amazing! This is so ripe, juicy, and makes my mouth water! I'm so lucky I got two samples in my recent orders. I'm not huge on tropical/summer scents,but this one really wowed me.


Farmhouse Treats (freebie): Another one I need to order from Carol eventually. This is so yummy, you get notes of a delicious kitchen baking that I really, really enjoy. Can't wait to melt this one.

Hey Sugar (freebie): Another really nice one! A great lemon scent, to me it's more of a clean lemon scent then bakery. YUM!

Have a great day!
<3 Dana

4 comments:

  1. Carol really does have an amazing strawberry scent...I was able to snag a bag of Fresh Picked Strawberry's before she closed! Love the haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't till she opens back up so I can order more!

      Delete