Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Bathing Garden haul #2

Hello again!

Today I have another The Bathing Garden haul to share, my second actually! Jacqui and I sat up late stalking her site the night she did her restock and added her Easter scents - and it was a success indeed! I ended up scoring four  and I couldn't be happier with them off cold sniff. I really hate the patience that's needed to allow things to cure. It's really unfair. :p Let's check out what I got!


Blackberry Jame Butter Cookies: This one is just awesome. The butter cookie note is rich and, well, buttery! I love it! The blackberry jam adds such a sweet touch. I'm so happy that I decided to add this one on last minute. 

Blue & White Cake Pops: This is my favorite of the bunch! It's so stinkin' delicious! I normally don't go crazy over sugar cookie/cake scents but this just had that extra ooomph of the blue cotton candy. It's just sensational. I cannot WAIT till  this has cured and I melt it. YUM!


Look how adorable Blue & White Cake Pops is! I love the hearts she uses!


The deep purple of Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies and the glitter and graham cracker crumbs make this so yummy!


Serendipity Cream Pie: Coconut Cream Pie & Serendipity mixed together! This is such a nice blend. I love that she came out with two serendipity scents for Easter. I was sad that this broke into such awkward pieces while in the mail. That's okay it all gets melted in the end, right?

Pink Bunny Ears: Red velvet cake and serendipity?! YES, PLEASE! This is the one I knew I just had to have and boy was I right! What a genius combo! I cannot wait to get melting on this one.


So pretty, too bad it cracked. :P


Look how adorable that little bunny is! 


Raspberry Hearts (freebie): This one is GREAT! I'm so glad that she sent this one to me, I was debating it but I never seem to like raspberry. This is fate, because this is the first raspberry scent that I've fallen completely in love with! The raspberry isn't strong, there's a bakery/cinnamon note in there? I just cannot place my finger on it but I love it! So awesome.


Little pieces of artwork. 

Have a fun day!

<3 Dana


2 comments: