Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Scent Appeal Candles haul #1

Good morning! 



Today I have my very first Scent Appeal haul to share with you! I was so excited to receive this order, I've heard really good things about Lisa's wax. I want to start by saying customer service was fantastic, she combined shipping for me after she added more stock. Everything was packaged with care, and she even included the nicest note thanking me for my order and telling me which warmer works best with her wax. All in all, she was a pleasure to buy from! Onto the wax!


Pink Mint Serendipity: I had high hopes for this one and I wasn't let down, it smells amazing! It's the perfect blend of pink sugar, mint, and serendipity - not one overpowers the other! Lisa said all but one of my waxes are ready to melt, so as soon as I get a warmer free, it's going in! Smells so good, I can't wait to see how it performs on warm throw. Really excited about this one.

Peppermint Bark: Pretty straight forward from the name, it smells dead-on to the holiday treat! Jeff and I love chocolate peppermint scents, and this one is getting melted ASAP! SO. GOOD.


Pretty gold and red glitter on Peppermint Bark, so pretty! ;)


Pink and red glitter on Pink Mint Serendipity. 


Banana Caramel Cupcake: If I have one complaint for Lisa, it's the bags for her fluted tarts SUCK. Some of them smell a bit perfume-y, and the sticky sealant she uses is hard to open and leaves the bag and my fingers sticky. I think I might re-bag there. ANYHOO, moving to the wax! Banana Caramel Cupcake is a smooth and creamy bakery scent. The banana is a soft scent mixed with the caramel and bakery. It's really nice. 

Peppermint Patty: This one is yummy, but on cold throw it's just not as great as Peppermint Bark. The chocolate is more dominant. I'm curious is the mint will come out more on warm. 


Jelly Doughnut: YUM! This is such a great jelly doughnut scent! I love doughnut scents in general, and I love trying new ones! I really wish I didn't have have to wait to let this one cure! If smells this good on cold, I can't imagine how great it'll be warm! 

Candy Corn: Now this one on the other hand, has almost no scent to me. I'm not sure if it'll come out on warm, I hope these aren't duds since I have a three pack. We'll see. A few years back I had a candy corn candle I loved and I've been trying to find another. We'll see. 


Almost Paradise (freebie): This one smells really good, and I can't place my fingers on the notes! I get tropical, almost floral notes in there. Either way it's really nice! 

Have a great day, wax lovers!

<3 Dana


4 comments:

  1. Her Jelly Donut scent is amazing, just like CFTKR! It's interesting to see that she's gone back to her old labels, her new ones all looked like the one you got for Jelly Donut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmmm that is strange! I had to rebag her tarts :/

      Delete
  2. Ooh, glitter! Pretty!
    I haven't heard that much about Scent Appeal, but they sound nice.

    ReplyDelete