Monday, March 25, 2013

Gifts From Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail's Wax Blog!

Hello there!

Today I have the haul I came home from Ohio with from the lovely Jacqui! I was like a kid in a candy shop going through her wax collection, and she was sweet enough to send me home with a big ol' bag of wax! Thanks again, love! Here we go!


Rosegirls: Raspberry Key Lime Pie - This is so yum! I definitely get more raspberry more then the key lime pie, but it's so tart and fresh! Can't wait to melt this one!

Rosegirls: Pink Serendipity Smoothie - What a fantastic combo with the two scents! Neither overpowers the other, and I love the creaminess it has. REALLY great!

Rosegirls: Orange Danish Coffee - This is Jeff's favorite of what I came home with, and it really is an amazing coffee scent! You definitely get the notes of the orange danish bakery in here as well. 


Ollie's Soaps: Leaves - A dupe for a believe a B&BW scent. I haven't smelled the original but this is awesome! A great fall scent indeed, this little guy is really strong off cold sniff. Can't wait to melt this one.

Closet Full Of Wax: Cinnamon Doughnuts - Jacqui isn't a fan of CFOW's cinnamon doughnut scent, but I am. It's definitely going to a better home indeed!

Haley's Heavenly Scents: Iced Cinnamon Donuts - Smells a lot like CFOW's scent, and I really like this one as well! I have an order from HHS on it's way right now, but this will be my first time trying them out.


Beezy Tarts: Lemon Poppyseed Pound Cake - These few she gave me are my first time I'm going to try Beezy! I hear great things about his tarts, but there are never enough scents in his site that I want to render an order. This lemon bakery scent is so amazing and strong off cold sniff! Can't wait to melt this one!

Beezy Tarts: Fresh Peaches - What a perfect fresh peach scent, I'm in love! I also love how full his scent shots are. This is a great spring time peach.

Beezy Tarts: Blonde Moment - I adore the donut shape and the scent equally! This is what I think is a lemonade, strawberry, and orange blend. Really, really yum! 


Orchid Lake Candles & Soaps: 7 Up Pound Cake - This is one of my favorite cakes to make so I'm glad I'm able to try this one out! Very yum, bakery, and creamy. The 7 Up notes in there is so fresh. I'm excited about this one!

Tiffany Candles: Birthday Bash - I've heard good things about this one so I'm happy I get to try it! It's a mix of birthday cake, fruit loops, and marshmallow. The sprinkles are adorable as well. Really great.

Tiffany Candle: Lime Cheesecake - This is pretty self explanatory, you get the tart of the lime and the creaminess of a cheesecake. 


CFTKR: Cinnamon Spice Cake - I LOVE cinnamon spice cake scents and this one is really good. The cinnamon is really light in here, I'm curious if it will come out more when I melt it.

CFTKR: Buttery Cake Bites - This is a REALLY creamy bakery scent, I get a strong note of almond in here. 

CFTKR: Gooey Chewy Kettle Corn - SO STINKIN' YUMMY! I love popcorn/kettle corn scents and this one is really delicious! Bonus: Carol's bunny shape. Love it.


CFTKR: Hot Orange Danish: This is much stronger on the orange note then the bakery note, bit smells like orange juice to me. 

CFTKR: Fruitloop Toasted Marshmallow - My fruit loop obsession did back flips over this one! Fruit Loops is one of my favorite scents ever, and this one is AMAZING. If it smells anything warm like it does cold, I'm going to need a big bag! SO GOOOOOOOOOD!

Beaux Savon Frais: Watermelon Jolly Rancher - Smells just like the really thing! I LOVE watermelon candy. I still need to try this vendor, I hear nothing but really good things.


Sniff My Tarts: Campfire Dessert - OOOMMMGGG this is so great! You get notes of marshmallow, graham crackers, and chocolate. So awesome, I cannot wait until I can order from Sniff My Tarts!

Skinny Dip Soaps: Fruit Loops - A pretty great fruit loops scents. I can't try enough vendors for this scent!

Ten Digit Creations: Island Nectar - A really light clean, tropical scent -I was thinking this would be great for blending. 


Sentsationals: Myrtle Beach - Jacqui found these new scents in Florida and was nice enough to pick a couple up for me! Myrtle Beach smells very fruity to me, I get an almost grape note. I really, really like it!

Sentsationals: Hanalei Bay - A great tropical coconut scent! Really great for summer.

The Bathing Garden: Frosted Pumpkin - This is a really great spiced pumpkin scent. I love pumpkin scents almost all year round, so this one will get melted soon!

Thanks again Jacqui! 
Have a great day, all! 

<3 Dana


6 comments:

  1. She gave you some awesome things! I loved your fiance's mini wax review too, I was laughing so hard haha! Enjoy your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL He was so funny, I had no idea he payed attention that much when I watch the videos! He complained the whole car ride to Ohio that all he could hear on the YouTube videos is the celo bag crinkling LOL!!

      Delete
  2. That's so awesome you got to visit her! And as a bonus, you got a ton of good stuff! She's so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I love that I get to see her every time I go home <3

      Delete
  3. She hooked you UP, girl! Nice stuff in that box! :)

    ReplyDelete