Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jmae's Soaps & Candles haul #1

Hey there!

I like trying new vendors, and I had bought a destash from the owner of JMae's Soaps and Candles, Jamie. In her destash there were a few of her products. I was really impressed and decided I wanted to place my own order. To say I was impressed with my experience from ordering from Jamie would be an understatement. I was BLOWN AWAY! She makes your orders after you place them, she made mine two days after I placed mine. SO AWESOME. She emailed me saying she would shipping the next day, which was great to me, but she shipped a day later and sent me FOUR free samples!!! It wasn't even a long TAT at all, the fact that she made up for it was beyond generous. Thanks Jamie! She has a new website coming up soon, you'll have to check it out!


Lemon Poppyseed: I am a sucker for doughnut shapes so I had to try a four pack of hers! I LOVE her lemon poppyseed scent SO MUCH! I need to give this one more week to cure, this week will last forever. :P

Fruity Passion Soap Sample (freebie): Smells like fruity bubble in a soap! Really nice since I haven't ordered soaps from her before. Excited to try this one!


Apple Toffee Crunch (freebie): These smell SO GOOD! I smell the crunch in the toffee so distinctly, and the apple is a creamy apple kind. What a fantastic fall scent to me, but I'll love melting this anytime! The mitten shapes are adorable.

Peppermint Tarts (freebie): Great peppermint scent in a cute cookie shape. 


Pink Fruit Loops: I had to order this scent from her, and I'm so glad I did! A great blend, I love the fact that the pink sugar isn't overpowered by the fruit loops. Great blend.

Wildberry Scone (freebie): This is one berry scent that I'm not really crazy about, but I think this would be much more enjoyed in a new home!

What a generous order!
<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. Awh Dana, Thank you for the awesome Cold Sniff review can't wait to see the Warm Review as well. Oh and your mittens are actually pumpkins :) Enjoy your goodies and welcome back from vacation I hope you had an awesome time. :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL now I see that they're pumpkins LOL! How funny!

      Delete