Monday, April 1, 2013

Kissing Booth haul #1

Hey there!

Today I have a haul from the Kissing Booth to share. I've heard tons of mixed reviews from this vendor, most of the bad being in the past and the good being more recent - so I wanted to try them out for myself! I must say, TAT was only about three weeks which isn't bad, and not one of my clamshells was under-filled. I haven't melted anything yet since I want them to cure, but so far I have nothing to complain about. I love her labels and logo, and the little creative touches she adds to her tarts are really great. Onto the wax we go!


Main Street: I adore popcorn scents, so any change to get one I take it. I really love this, you get the popcorn mixed with candy (cotton candy?). Cold throw is just a little light, but I know they need time to cure. I love the white glitter on the tart, as well as the little lollipop and and the yellow and blue checkered cubes.

Christopher Street: You know me and my fruit loops obsession, I just had to try it from this vendor. It's pretty great too! I love the confetti glitter on top, although I know it'll get everywhere once I go to break it apart. The cubes are awesome as well, they're a rainbow! I love those kinds of touches! 


Look how adorable! 


Russian Tea: I've been really wanting to try more tea and coffee scents, so I've been ordering more lately. The scent description sounded so good for this one and I was right! Such a comforting warm tea scent with fantastic spice notes. I can see myself repurchasing if it smells anything like this on warm throw.

Slow Your Roll: HOLY FREAKING COW. SERIOUSLY. I need about ten back ups of this bad boy. This eucalyptus and spearmint scent is so much better than the other I melted from CFTKR the other day. So relaxing. I don't know if I can stand letting this one take time to cure! :P


I love the dried embellishments on these!


Spumoni (freebie): I just can't put my finger on the scents in here! Fruity/bakery? Almond? I'm not sure, but it's sweet and I like it! 

Tough Cookie: Two of my favorites things - bakery and lemon! I love this cookie scent, and blended with a light lemon it's really great. This is one of the ones I've heard mixed reviews on, but I wanted to try it for myself.

Anyone else love/hate Kissing Booth? So far I love!
<3 Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment