Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Swap with Shelby Swatches

Good Morning!

Today I have a great swap I just did recently with the lovely Shelby of Shelby Swatches!  I had contacted Shelby that I wanted to share some my plentiful unused polish with her! You know how that story goes, it turned into a swap and wax got involved. :P She sent me such amazing stuff - the polishes were beyond generous on her part since that swap was my idea. I owe ya one, girl! Thanks for doing this swap with me Shelby, I love everything! Here's what she sent me!


The Scented Princess: Granny's Pie Crust - This is a really pretty scent shot, I love the cinnamon on top! This is a light bakery scent and I really love it! I have an order from TSP on it's way now, and this would be the first time I'm going to melt from Dawn!

Granny's Kountry Candles: Cinniminis - I was SO excited to see this one in here! I didn't have anything from GKC until now. I always try to order from them but I never find enough that I want to order. This little bad boy, however, smells fantastic! It's such a cute little iced cinnabon shape too. I think I'll need to reconsider an order! ;)

Granny's Kountry Candles: Vampire's Kiss - The one time I was contemplating an order I did have this berry scent in my cart! How did you know, Shelby?! :) Another one I'm excited to melt.

Sugar & Spice: Apple Butter & Caramel - I'm so into caramel apple scents right now, so this one is right up my alley! Can't wait to melt this bad boy.



Long Cane Primitives: Vanilla Pear - This is a nice, creamy pear scent. I like it!

Long Cane Primitives: Strawberry Patch - This is a nice artificial strawberry scent, nice & sweet. 

Little Kitchen Candles: Pink Sugar Cheesecake - I'm so happy to get some more LKC since they've closed up shop. Really, really great pink sugar scent with the creaminess of the cheesecake. Love!

Scent Appeal: Pink Malted Milk - I really like milk scents, but this one may be just a tad too sour for me. I won't judge too quickly, I'll have to smell it warm! I really enjoy Scent Appeal so I'm happy to try a new scent.


Butter London: Scoundrel - I was so excited to see this one! I love lavender/lilac polish and this one is sooooo pretty! Thank you, Shelby!

Essence: Off To Miami! - What a great coral creme! I'm thinking pedi!

Essence: Oh My Glitter! - What amazing shimmer! The shimmer shifts from pink to purple. Really, really pretty! I need to take a double take next time I see the Essence display!

Julep: Brit - This would be my very first Julep polish, so I'm really excited! Bonus? This gunmetal metallic is matte. So cool.

Ulta: Jaded - This is one I used to own a few years back, and I actually broke it so I was happy to see this one in here! How did she know? ;)


China Glaze: Peachy Keen - I don't own a lot of peach-toned polish, and I told her I was looking for more work appropriate polish. I've been looking to add more cremes, so all of these are perfect!

OPI: Dulce de Leche - What a nice dusty pink color! I'm already imagining adding glitter to it!

Orly: Bon Bon - This dusty purple pastel shade is JUST what I was looking for. So pretty, I think I'll be wearing this next time I paint my nails!

Essie: Da Bush - I remember really wanting this one a few years back! Awesome!

Essie: Movers & Shakers - A great pedicure color for sure! So pretty!


Wonder Beauty Products: Cosmic Princess - This beauty is actually on my nails right now as I type this! I love how delicate and subtle this dusty pale pink polish is with gold, pink, and blue glitter. I really love this one!

Pretty & Polished: Party On My Yacht - This one is so funny because I remember really like this one last summer (I was never really into indie polish, I was always so busy collecting vintage!) but every time I went to order it it was sold out. THANK YOU!

Smitten Polish: Moonbeam Dreams - Another awesome indie glitter! This one is a periwinkle purple LOADED with blue glitter. So awesome!

Ulta3: Orchid - I actually already have this one, but it's a great metallic purple indeed!

Sation: Gimme Jimi - This is SUCH a unique polish! Duochrome from purple to green, there's some sparse glitter in there as well. So cool!

Thanks again for everything, Shelby! 
<3 Dana

5 comments:

  1. polish and wax....two things that i happen to love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome swap!! Shelby sent you some great stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got around to seeing this! Other posts got in the way and I went searching because I knew there was a post about it somewhere ;) I was just archiving the polishes you gave me into my massive list and it reminded me to go look for your swap post. Thank you so much again for doing this swap with me! I loved everything you gave me :)

    ReplyDelete