Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Bathing Garden haul #3

Good morning!

Today I have my last order I placed from The Bathing Garden before shop got closed down for a while due to a family emergency. I since then have placed an order of about eight clam shells, but these are the two I ended with. When I ordered this she was offering a special cake clamshell for free for her birthday week. That didn't arrive, which I completely understand due to what she's going through. I did get two freebies, which is so generous since of her since there were only two that I wanted to order. (Everything else seemed to be floral-like spring scents which I'm not into.) Here's my teeny tiny haul! The bigger haul I'm posting this week, keep your eyes peeled! :)


Jack Frost: I couldn't pass up this peppermint and vanilla blend that I've heard so many good things about! I love to melt peppermint scents all year round, so this bad boy won't go wasted at all this spring! I love melting them at bedtime. Such a strong scent, LOVE IT!

Peach Hearts: What an awesome, fresh peach scent! The cheesecake adds a slight creaminess to it, but it still smells fresh as can be. I'm so excited to finally melt this one! 


Loo how pretty the iridescent glitter and the little poinsettia are!


Love the heart glitter she uses on some of her tarts!


Raspberry Hearts (freebie): This is the second time Shannon has scent this to me as a freebie, which is great since it smells amazing! Always glad to have more!

Top Layer Wildest Chick Tart (freebie): I think this little round tart with roses is a mixture of overpours. I can't place the scents exactly, I get a fruity scent - citrus/peach maybe? Smells pretty good!

I'm so happy Shannon is back around!
<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. Great haul!! I've been dying for peach hearts, you'll have to let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the peach hearts I sent you in our swap ;)

      Delete