Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Haley's Heavenly Scents haul #1

Hi there!

Today I have my very first haul from Haley's Heavenly Scents to share. I got this order back when she was still doing free shipping over $25 and two free six packs of tarts. It's a shame she's not doing this anymore, but I completely get why. I also ordered a new hot plate warmer with this order, but I didn't take pictures of it. Here's everything else I got! 


Key Lime Sugar Cookie Noel (freebie) - Her tarts are pretty large! The color coordinated bows are such a sweet touch as well. I love this scent, the lime is so tart - just the way I love my lime scents! 

Iced Lemon Cookies (freebie) - This is a pretty good lemon bakery scent, I don't love it as much as I thought I would, but I have to remember it's paraffin wax, so I hope these will come alive when melting!

Granmas Toasted Marshmallow (cinnamon roll shape) - Of course I knew I had to try one of their creamy zucchini granmas blends! (I love how others call it crack LOL!) And man they were right, these smell so amazing! I can't wait to melt this one! SO. GOOOOOOOD.


Amish Cinnamon Bread - This is such a great, spicy Amish friendship bread blend! 

Marshmallow Lime Cupcakes - I love that they threw in scent shots in my sampler that match the ones that I had requested for free. I love the lightness that the marshmallow adds.

Birthday Cake - I know these are paraffin wax, so some are lighter on cold sniff and that's okay. From what I can smell, this is going to be one great blender. There's oils on the bottom of the scent shot - this bad boy might be strong!

Banana Nut Noel - This is a pretty nice banana scent, I really like it. 


Divine Cake - I'm not quite sure about this one. I don't get really a cake scent, but more of a candy sweet scent maybe? Smells pretty good though.

Iced Lemon Cookies - This is just the scent shot version of the six pack I had gotten before. 

Lady In Red (freebie) - This is a really nice red velvet cake scent, nice and creamy!


Cookie Jar - This is really light on cold throw, but I do get that light cookie bakery scent. This will be a nice blender. This one has oils too, so this will probably be warm when melting!

Toasted Honey Graham - Another favorite from my order! This is so amazing, I love graham cracker scents! 

Banana Pudding - I love banana flavored candies, and this is exactly what this smells like! Yum!

Key Lime Pie - This vendor ROCKS their lime scents! Another great one!

Anyone else order from Haley's lately?
<3 Dana



4 comments:

  1. 2 free six packs? super generous! I totally get it to though, and I'm happy for all these companies that seem to be doing well and moving along in their business plans.

    ReplyDelete