Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ollie's Soaps haul #3

Hello there!

It's time again for another little Ollie's Soaps haul! I think it's funny that every single time I order from Ayano I always only order two things. I always seem to catch her open with less then ten things available and only two that I want. I love her wax so much, after I'm off my wax ban I'm making it my goal to place a larger order with her! Here's my tiny little haul.


Brandied Pear - Why don't I have more pear scents?! Seriously?! I remember loving that pear scent from Victoria's Secret so it's no surprise I love this scent as well. On cold these little bread pieces are STRONG! I just got these in the mail so I'll need to let them sure a little longer. I don't think I can wait LOL! SOOOOOOO good.


Raspberry Sangria - I'm so strange with all berry scents other than strawberry so it's always hit or miss with me when I try raspberry. I LOVE THIS ONE! This is the freshest, cleanest raspberry scent I've ever smelled. I will be snatching up this scent from Ayano every single time she stocks it. SO GOOD. 


Honey Bunny (freebie) - I'm just not a fan of this scent at all. I've smelled it from a few vendors now and it's just not for me. Too soapy. I'll pass this along to someone who likes this Lush dupe.

Iced Tea (freebie) - There's an almost floral note to this that I can't quite put my finger on. Not sure how I feel about it. I know that's how most tea  scents are. I'll have to melt it and see.

Have a great day, all!
<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. jealous. do you know if ollies has a set post day for new stuff cause i always seem to miss it when they put stuff on their etsy page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, I always just stalk her Etsy page LOL!

      Delete