Monday, May 27, 2013

My very first Scented Princess haul!

Hi!

Today I have my very first Scented Princess order to share! I had ordered this back when she didn't have any RTS items in stock (of course now she does and I need to go on a wax ban!) so I ordered this when she only had body products, a few samplers, and some whipped wax and loaves. Let me just tell you it was like Christmas getting this package! Dawn, you're products blow me away on cold sniff, I can't wait to get a meltin'!

First up I have my whipped scoopable wax to share! You could blend up to three scents, and since strawberry and serendipity are two of the scents I'm the biggest into right now, I had to blend them! Let me just tell you - THIS SMELLS SO AMAZING! I could smell it right away when I opened the box. (Also, Dawn filled the container so full that the lid wouldn't close LOL! I have to rubberband it until it cures! :P) I love the bight pink color and the glitter as well. I cannot wait to melt this, I couldn't stop smelling it when I got in. SO GOOD.




Tea Sampler


White Tea With Lemon: You can't tell from the picture, but this tart is actually a light yellow color. We all know how huge Dawn's tarts are so this sampler was a steal! I've been crazy into tea and milk scents lately! They're so refreshing and calming at the same time. The light lemon in the white tea here is faint, but I think it might come out more when melting.

White Tea Berries: This is my favorite from the sampler. Another great white tea blend, and this time with berry. This smells so awesome! The berry scent in here is so fresh with an almost creamy note to it. I'm going to love this one when melting, I already know it!


White Tea: Dawn's white tea scent on it's own, just nice and calming and almost herbal. This will be perfect for melting at bedtime! I've been feeling burned out on just lavender or peppermint scents for bedtime - and I think I've found my new love!

Black Current Tea Raspberry: This one is a tab bit lighter on the tea note and more dominant in the raspberry, but they pair together perfectly! This is so delicious smelling, my other favorite from the sampler! YUM!


Black Current Tea With Lemon: I think I *might* like the black current tea scents a little bit more, it's less herbal and a little more refreshing. I love the lemon in here, it smells just like a freshly brewed tea with lemon. So good! I'll enjoy melting this on a Saturday afternoon.

Black Current Tea: This is the black current tea on it's own and as I said, it's refreshing! 


Blonde Moment (freebie): Blond Moment is one of my favorite tropical summer scents so I was so excited to see this one in here! I love the cute little tiki and topical flower shapes. Cannot wait to melt these guys!

Wildberry Zinger Tea: This is another great berry tea scent! Nice and fruity and fresh! Really, really great!


Mystery Tart (freebie): This is a HUGE heart tart that's made up of over pour. It's pretty, multi colored, and smells like bakery mostly. 

Frosted Candied Bubbles (freebie): I *think* this is a Lush dupe, maybe? I get cotton candy and bubblegum? SO GOOOOOOD! I cannot wait to melt this giant start. YUM YUM YUM!

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day!
<3 Dana



4 comments:

  1. Love TSP! Great haul, strawberry serendipity sounds like a great blend, good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I bet that Serendipity Strawberry smells so good! You'll have to let us know how it does melted!

    ReplyDelete