Friday, May 24, 2013

Lasting Scent Candles haul #2

Good Morning!

Today I have my little haul of RTS From Lasting Scent Candles when they opened quickly on Mother's Day. I only ordered ten scent shots, and I'm kicking myself now for not getting more than one of a few that I got. Ah well, the two scents I got two of were great choices! I can't wait until they open again, their tarts have become a favorite of mine! Here's what I got!


Blackberry Lime Rock Candy: Ugh this is one I'm so mad I only got one of! This is SUCH A great, tart, sweet blend! I think I get a little more lime than blackberry. So delicious! I will be buying more for sure in the future! YUM!

Island Spun Sugar: This is supposed to be a blend of mangoes, papayas, bananas, and cotton candy but for some reason what I smell the most is watermelon LOL! This is really yum, another I want to order again!


Salted Caramel Latte: WOWZA! This is one crazy strong scent shot on cold throw! Smells absolutely amazing. I love coffee scents, and the stronger the better! It smells exactly like a this salted caramel coffee I always get from Seven Eleven. Amazing, just amazing.

Coconut Cream Pie: This one is pretty light on cold throw, but sometimes that's just how the cookie crumbles with coconut scents. Very creamy, will be a great blender!


Coco Lime Cookies: Mouthwatering! That's the first thing that comes to mind. This smells so amazing I want to eat it LOL! SOOOOOOOOO fantastic! It smells like those lime Jell-O bars my aunt used to make. I need about twenty more. TWENTY. At least.

Lemon Sorbet: This is a really nice lemon scent, but I think I'll hold off ordering more right now. I organized my wax by scent instead of vendor and I have a whole drawer with just lemon and lime scents. I can tell what my favorites are indeed! This is really nice though.


Serendipity Rock Candy (x 2): My obsession with serendipity knows no bounds, so I knew I would love this one! I was more than correct - it's amazing! I see this one as being a fast seller, so next time I order I'll have to pick up as many as I can!


Hurricane Punch (x 2): Another one that I just had to order two of! This is a blend of orange, lime, passion fruit, and Grenadine. This is the perfect summer drink indeed! So awesome! I need to make this drink myself now. ;)

Anyone else order from LSC?
<3 Dana




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful haul, even though it's a small one! Hauls of all sizes are wonderful! Also, anything from LSC is wonderful! Serendipity Rock Candy is fantastic, it's sooooo sweet smelling! Any of their rock candy scents, really...also, they have such a great blackberry/lime combo, huh!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try more of their rock candy scents whenever they reopen again ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Dana! I'm waiting for my order from Mother's Day and am thrilled to see you got yours. I agree with Lauren, all hauls are so much fun to see--even the small ones :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my order on Wednesday. LOVE hurricane punch and blackberry lime rock candy! sooooo good. nice order

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those are both amazing! I <3 LSC so much!

      Delete
  4. These look so pretty!
    I wish they sold candles like that here ^^;

    ReplyDelete