Sunday, May 5, 2013

Destash from Jacqui (AKA The Scholarly Nail)

Hello again!

Today I have destash that I ordered from the lovely Jacqui! I was so excited for everything in this box and was even more excited when I unboxed everything and got to sniffing! Thanks again for this amazing destash girl, I love everything! <3


Front Porch: Orange Pineapple Filled Cake - This is a really yummy one, I normally don't like orange scents, but I've found mixed with bakery notes I really enjoy them!

Front Porch: Buttercream Iced Orange Danish - Another great one! 

Front Porch: Mamma's Blueberry Cobbler - I've been obsessed with blueberry scents lately, and this is a really great, strong one. So good!

Front Porch: Cookies & Cupcakes - Another great bakery scent from Front Porch. Angie does bakery scents so well, and this one is nice and sweet!

Front Porch: County Fair - This one's pretty good, but I don't think I really love it. Cotton candy, candy apples and funnel cake I believe?


JLCCW: Yellow Brick Road & Funky Pink Monkey - Oh man this one has made me so excited to get my Autism Day order from JLCCW! This one is so yum!!! The lemon in here is so great. LOVE.

Sniff My Tarts: Pink Butter Cookie - I ADORE pink sugar bakery scents and this one is the BOMB! I overdid pink sugar back when I very first got into wax, but now my love for it is back in full swing! Huge chunk, can't wait to melt this one.

Sniff My Tarts: Honey Almond Cheesecake - This is one that I did like, but I think someone else might enjoy just a little bit more. I think it's the almond note that threw off my nose? I sent this off in a RR.

Ollie's Soaps: Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge - We all know how much I love Ollie's, so I was PUMPED to get this one! I heard Ayano's PVBF is great and everyone was right! So rich and good!


The Bathing Garden: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Donuts - Yum yum yum yum yum! What a great cinnamon bakery scent, I cannot wait to melt this one! Heavy cinnamon scents give me a headache, so I love that this one is lighter so I can melt this.

Little Kitchen Candles: Birthday Fruit Loops - I am beyond grateful that I have more LKC since they're not opening up ever again. :( This is a terrific scent, I'm a sucker for anything FL blended!

Tiffany Candles Scoopable: Vanilla Bean Noel - This is my very first full-sized scoopable and it smells fantastic! I love the glitters that are the top as well. I think this will be amazing not only as a blender, but great on its own.


CFTKR: Jelly Donut Cuttable - I love jelly donut scents, so I was excited to see this one. This donut is so adorable too, it has the glaze and all!

CFTKR: Sugar Cookie Fluff - Wowza this one is GREAT! Smells EXACTLY like a fresh baked sugar cookie, I'm in love! This will one I think I'll always try to keep in my collection. So good.

CFTKR: Lemon Noel Sugar Cookie - This is one of my favorite scents from any vendor of all time, so of course I jumped for joy that I have another bag. I could smell this all day every day!

CFTKR: Caramelized Banana Cake - Another great classic for me from Carol that I'm so excited to have more of! 

CFTKR: Sugar Cookie & Flapjacks - I have an obsession with Carol's flapjack scents so this one will not go unloved! 

CFTKR: Buttery Cake Bites - This one I'm just not sure about. I melted one tart, but I just don't think I like this very much warm. Way too buttery of a scent I think.

CFTKR: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies - This is another one I was blown away by, this scent is great! I need to try BJBC from other vendors now!

CFTKR: Lemon Summer Cake - Lemon? Bakery? SOLD.


Little Kitchen Candles: Frosted Blueberry Biscuits - This is a unique blueberry scent, and I LOVE the Hello Kitty shapes! Jeff doesn't seem to like this one, and I think it's a little tart, but I still want try and melt this one.

OLC: Blueberry Zinger - THESE TARTS ARE HUGE! I MEAN HUUUUUUUUGE! I was blown away by the size, for real! This is a really nice blueberry scent.

Ten Digit Creations: Lemon Poppyseed Cake - You know me and lemon bakery. LOVE.

Sassy Girl Aroma: Gummy Bear Birthday - This is one of my favorite things in the whole dang box! SO GOOD! You get the sweetness of the gummy bears and the creaminess of the birthday cake. These little scallops are so strong little guys!


Rosegirls: Vanilla Streusel Coffee Cake - Gah this is fantastic. I really love coffee cake scents and I love the creaminess that vanilla lends to this blend. Such pretty chunks as well!

Rosegirls: Apple Puff Pumpkin Pie - This one is a funny story! I smelled this at Jacqui's house the last time we hung out and I told her I really didn't like it but now I love it! I'm going to blame the alcohol we were drinking LOL!


Tiffany Candles: Birthday Bash - I'm glad to have another scent shot of this, I'd been saving the one I had! A great blend of birthday cake and fruit loops.

Crabby Candle Co. - Pink Lemon Squares - This is a great lemon bakery scent, and I love how strong this is off cold sniff! Their little one ounce scent shots pack quite the punch!

Beezy Tarts: Key Lime Pie - Who can go wrong with a great, strong key lime pie scent? So great.

Nene's Kitchen Melts: Raspberry Zinger - This wasn't a favorite of mine, so I threw this into a RR.

Nene's Kitchen Melts: Cap'N Crunch Crunch Berries - This is such a fun scent and it smells like the real thing! Awesome!

Sugar & Spice: Pink Blueberry Cake Batter Ice Cream - Another blueberry blend? YES PLEASE!


Haley's Heavenly Scent: Granma's Amish Zucchini - I LOVE this one! Her granma blends are famous and now I know why! I have more on it's way to me right now! Cannot wait to melt this bad boy!

Butterfly Lane: Pink Wildberry Bread - This is the first time I've ever gotten anything from this vendor. Smells so yum, can't wait to see how it performs!

Shayz Scents: Pink Raspberry Macaroon - This one is pretty good, not really strong on cold sniff but I think it will come to life more on warm.

Shayz Scents: Doodle Cookies - This is a really nice bakery cookie scent.

OLC: Spiced Ginger Fluff - This is such a yum, spicy scent! This will be great to melt in the kitchen.

Lasting Scent Candles: Bear Claws - This is another great spicy bakery scent. I'm sure you all feel the same way, one can never have enough LSC!

Lasting Scent Candles: Vanilla Voo Doo - This is a really nice, smooth almost herbal vanilla scent. This will rock for a blender!

I got some great stuff, huh? :p
<3 Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment