Friday, May 17, 2013

The Bathing Garden haul #4

Good Morning! 

I was so flipping excited when Shannon restocked after being gone for quite a while, that I ended up buying seven clamshells in my last order! Two are a favorite of mine that I repurchased, and five I just wanted to give a try! I really love everything in here so much, they're all GREAT summer scents! I can't wait till these bad boys cure. I hear I missed when she had her body scrubs which I've heard raves reviews about. I must try them next time they're around! Here's what I got!


Lavender & Apples: I normally am hit or miss with apple scents, so I was taking a risk ordering this one, but I LOVE it! The apple is soothing with the lavender, not overpowering. They blend perfectly. I can't wait to melt this at bedtime!

Pirate Punch: This is one I'd been wanting to try! I'm really into coconut scents right now with the weather getting warmer. I do get a little pineapple in there, but I get mostly a creamy coconut. This is really nice!


I love the art she puts into her wax! The wax apple and flower on these are too cute, and the glitter adds such sparkle. :)


Chic Summer: This is another I'd been wanting to try. This is SO STINKING GOOD! You get the peaches and strawberries blended perfectly! What a perfect summer fruity scent. Please hurry up and cure! ;)

Pink Sand: I almost got this one a while back, I didn't, and I regretted it. This was a sign! I love pink sugar and I love sun tan lotion scents. So mixed together?! Perfection. I can't think of a better after beach scent for here in Virginia Beach!


How seriously beautiful are these two tarts?! JUST LOOK AT EM! I love the little touches with the raspberry and shell, and all the types of glitters and crumbles.... she really doesn't have to put this much detail but it's just one of the things that makes her tarts so amazing!


Serendipity Cream Pie x2: This is one of my all time favorite scents and one of my favorite serendipity blends EVER. She only had two more in stock, and if she'd had more I would have bought more. Seriously amazing, people.


Summer Melon and Mint: OMG I'm so happy I added this one to my cart at the last minute! The fruits (melon, guava, mango, papaya, and strawberries) and mint are balance perfectly in this one. Perfection. I'll be reordering this again for sure.

Tea W/ Mango & Mint (freebie): I've been crazy into tea scents lately and this one is awesome! You get the tea note in there, along with the blend of mango and mint. It's really calming yet fruity. Really refreshing.


SOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!

Anyone else order recently from Shannon?
<3 Dana



4 comments:

  1. I'm starting to really appreciate unique vendors and she is one of them for sure! I have a cart getting filled up right now on her site and needed just this little extra confirmation to hit "proceed". Keeping my fingers crossed on the serendipity cream pie. Thanks Dana, have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG trust me, when you see her stocked, JUMP AT THE CHANCE! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE your haul, you got some great stuff! Can't wait for her to restock, I'm obsessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME tooooooooo! She's supposed to be restocking today....self control, Dana.....

      Delete