Monday, May 6, 2013

Front Porch haul(s) #5

Hey ladies!

Okay, okay. I lied. In my last Front Porch haul I posted I said I was cutting myself off from ordering more Front Porch since I drawer is jam-packed full. I fail. I'm cutting myself off from reading their emails, it's all I can do to stop myself LOL! Front Porch is one of my favorite vendors out there, and I just can't help myself. Here's what ordered over the past few weeks to share. Don't judge. :p


Berry Berry Good Buttercream & Lemonberry Crumble Chunk Tarts - These two beauties are the first time I'm finally trying their chunk tarts! I feel like either I wasn't digging the combos they had or all the good ones were always taken. Lemonberry Crumble is one of my favorite scents from FP so this was a no-brainer. These chunk tarts are also HUGE by the way! I think you get a bang for your buck. This smells fresh and fruity. 

Lemon Marshmallow & Cotton Candy Cookies - This is so awesome! If I ever see this chunk listed again, I'm snagging a few! Their lemon marshmallow is a little too light of a scent for me, but blended with cotton candy it really comes alive. LOVE LOVE LOVE.


Pink Lemonade - Who wouldn't want this scent to melt in the upcoming warm weather? This smells just like the real thing, and I love it! I used to have pink lemonade body products when I was younger, and this really brings me back.

Sweet Lavender Peppermint - Okay, now who could possibly pass up their two favorite bedtime scents blended together? Really kicking myself for not getting more. Self control, Dana. Self control.


Serendipity Cupcakes - I am obsessed with serendipity and FP's is one of the best. Add the bakery scent of cupcakes and this is a SCORE! I cannot wait to melt these. I can't tell you how much serendipity I've ordered lately. :D

Tea Sampler


Wild Cherry Tea - This is an awesome, strong cherry scent! I'm finding I really love cherry scents now, and this one is bangin'!

Iced Tea With Lemon - I already have a four pack of donuts in this one, so I think I'll be passing this one along in either a swap or RR. This is a great lemon tea scent!

Cinnamon Orange Tea - This is a nice, warm, orange tea scent. Really lovely, I can see myself melting this on a cold evening. :)

Mango Tea - This is such an awesome, fruity tea scent! As much as I love it, I'm passing this along to a friend who I know will love it!


Citrus Lavender Tea - I  don't know how I feel on this one, the citrus is very tart and I'm not sure how relaxing of a scent that would be. 

Vanilla Apple Tea - Wow this one is great! What a nice, fresh apple scent. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Watermelon Mint Tea - Watermelon and mint I've learned go great together! 

Apricot Honey Almond Tea - This is my very first apricot scent and I really like it!

Anyone else get any great new FP?
<3 Dana




2 comments:

  1. Front Porch and self control do not go together. I'm trying to restrict myself to ordering once a week... We'll see how that goes. No new FP for me but I should have some coming next week!

    ReplyDelete