Monday, May 27, 2013

The Bathing Garden haul #5

Hello there!

This time I'm back with a very small haul from The Bathing Garden, but this is one of the best hauls I've gotten from Shannon YET! I was able to snag three scents I've been DYING to get my hands on, but they're always the ones that sell out first. I'm so glad I had fast little fingers this time around! ;) I think it's so sweet that although I only ordered three clam shells she still included a free one. Totally generous every time! Here's what I ordered - 


Strawberry Cheesecake: Really awesome strawberry scent! You get the freshness of strawberry on the top of the tart and the creaminess of the cheesecake on the bottom. I'm picky about my strawberry scents, but this one has won my heart! YUM!

Lemon Cheesecake: Oh, hello there, amazing lemon bakery scent! You're officially right up there with Carol's lemon bakery's as my all-time favorites! SO AMAZING! I now understand what all the hype is about! I am KICKING myself for only getting one. Why did I only get one?! *smacks forehead* Really tart, creamy scent. So awesome. 


As always, amazing little pieces of art!


Coconut Candy Apple (freebie): What a great freebie scent! I love winter candy apple scents, always have, so this is perfect for me! I don't get much coconut though, maybe it will come out more when melting.

Cheshire Cat: This is the one I was honestly the most excited about getting! It lived up to everything I had hoped it would be! The lemon in there, with th amazing raspberry scent on top - ON POINT. I could smell this all day! Can't wait to melt. I'll be needing about a dozen more, please and thank you. :p


So pretty!

Have a great day, all!
<3 Dana


6 comments:

  1. jealous! tried to order last night but all the good stuff got away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happened to me the other night as well :( I'm glad this Monday she'll be taking custom orders.

      Delete
  2. Cheshire Cat is great, you'll love it! Coconut candy apple is great, too!

    ReplyDelete