Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kissing Booth haul #2

Hello again!

Today I have my second haul from the Kissing Booth to share! I know her wax get mixed reviews, but I really love the ones I have and there were some that I regretted passing up on. I decided on getting another 5 pack bundle this time around and added two of her new tarts from the Mad Men collection as well. Here's what I got!


After Church: The Little Ones - This one is basically the reason that I wanted to place this order. What sounds more amazing then fruit punch and graham crackers?! This smells so good right now, and like her tarts always do - they get stronger with cure time!

Lana Banana - Jeff and I are big fans of American Horror Story and I love banana scents so this one was a no-brainer! Really great banana scent.


How cute is this clamshell?!


Peggy - This was supposed to be a blend of apple, green melon, citrus, and patchouli, but I don't get fruit notes. Just old lady perfume to be honest. I'm going to let this one cure, and I'll see if the other notes come out. As of now though, ew.

Sally - Now Sally is awesome! Fresh, fruity and citrus! I really like this one and I can't wait to melt this one.



Lime Jello Cake - This is every bit as amazing as I knew this was going to be! SO AWESOME! I love lime scents, and I wish I didn't have to let this one cure. AW-SOME!

Candy Apple (freebie) - This is a pretty generic apple scent that kind of melted in the mail.


So pretty!

Have a great day!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment