Saturday, May 25, 2013

Front Porch haul(s) #6

Hello again! 

Yep, remember when I said I wasn't allowed to order from Front Porch anymore since I can't shut my FP drawer? Whelp, I failed. BAD. I ordered all this AND I have another chunk melt and four pack on their way right now too. I just can't help it, I love Angie's serendipity blends and her samplers are such a deal! *Sigh* At least with the hot weather coming up I won't be as tempted. :P Here's what I got in my last two orders!


Banana Split: YUM! This is a fantastic banana scent! It's really fresh, and not in a candy banana way. I could smell this all day! I get the creaminess of the ice cream in there as well, I can't put my finger on the rest. It's seriously amazing and I cannot wait to melt these guys! If you see this, snatch it up ladies!

Serendipity Bubblegum: I won't lie, I like this blend WAY better from iheartwax. This one isn't bad, but I don't feel like the bubblegum and serendipity and harmonious together, I feel like they're competing too much. It still smells really good, but it has big shoes to fill! Maybe the bubblegum is overpowering? I'll have to melt this one for a final verdict. 


Serendipity Ice Cream: This, ladies, is pure heaven in the shape of ice cream scoops! OMG I could not get over how great these smell when I first got them in the mail! So rich, so creamy, I get smell the ice cream distinctively in there mixed with the serendipity. ON POINT!

Lemon Bliss Serendipity Cookies: Another great serendipity blend here! Mixed with the bakery note of the cookies and the lemon, it's a really great scent! 


Blueberry Satsuma: This is a surprisingly nice blend, and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I don't really like orange scents but I do love satsuma - something about the strength of it's orange scent. 

Lemon Sugar Cookie Dough Bread: Lemon? Bakery? You know me, it's perfect!

Lemon Shake Up: I can't put my finger on this one. Lemon, obviously, and perhaps berry? I don't know what the Shake Up part of this scent means, but I know it's got to be fruit. 

Strawberry Satsuma: I hate FP's strawberry, so this will be going to a new, happy home!


Lemon Lime: I've gotten this before in a sampler, melted it, and loved it. Glad to get another.

Serendipity Satsuma: I get mostly satsuma in here, but I can't wait to melt it to see if the serendipity comes out more.

Lemon Cookies: Once again - Lemon and bakery? SOLD.

Lemon Satsuma: Nice and fresh citrus scent.

Have a fantastic day!
<3 Dana

6 comments:

  1. Lemon Bliss Serendipity Cookies??? uhhhh, SOLD! Sounds amazing! I also got the serendipity ice cream, too, and LOVE IT. Delicious blend! Great haul, but yeah...the summer weather is a good excuse to order more...yes...lots more...as you can see, I am no help. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I actually have one last FP haul for the summer! (and btw it was before I put myself on a no buy!) I love Angie's serendipity blends

      Delete
  2. so glad that i ordered serendipity bubblegum from iheartwax. great haul. i still need to get my hands on lemon sugared pound cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling Front Porch just makes it too darn easy to order. Always lots of stock with a dependable product--too hard to resist!
    PS..I've been swamped this week and didn't get a chance to make it to the post office....first thing after the holiday. sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG girl please, I just appreciate you offering to send it to me! I still would love to send you some wax.....:)

      Delete