Thursday, May 30, 2013

Beezy Tarts haul #2

Hi there!

Today I have another great haul from Beezy to share! I never really place big hauls from John since he doesn't always have all the scents I'm looking for at once. (I really wish he stocked more than he did at once, I'd be happy to place a bigger order.) I've been dying to try his Pistachio Pudding Cake scent FOREVER so I knew it was time to place a small order. Here's what I got!



Pistachio Pudding Cake (x2): OMG this is the PERFECT pistachio scent, I'm in LOVE! Whhhhhhy didn't I get more then 3?! Rich, creamy, strong pistachio scent. I'm head over heels for it. When I see this again, I'm buying them all. :P Cannot wait to melt this!

Pink Loopy Loops: I have a couple pink sugar/fruit loop blends, and this one might be the very best! The blend of the notes is equally matched, and on cold sniff it's nice and strong! So amazing. Another one I need more of!


Blue Hawaiian Punch (x2): This is another Beezy scent I'd been wanting to try, and it's really great! Smells JUST like the real stuff, nice, refreshing, and nostalgic. I could EAT these LOL! I got one for myself and one for a friend. LOVE.

Strawberry Passion: This is an almost warm (weird, right?) artificial strawberry scent? I don't know how to explain it, but it reminds me of a strawberry lip gloss I had way back in the day. Very nostalgic. 


Mountain Dew: I love this one! Beezy makes really great pop scents, and this one is nice and effervescent! Smells right on point, and I love the fizziness. So good!

Fresh & Clean (freebie): I don't like fresh/clean/laundry scents AT ALL, so as generous as this sample is, I'll be passing this along to a better home.

Snake Bite (soap sample freebie): I think it's so cool that he sent me a soap sample to try out! I LOVE bar soap (I'm weird, I use both soap and body wash) so I was really thrilled to see this in there! How pretty, right?! It's a very fresh, clean, masculine scent - I think my fiance will love it!

Enjoy your day!
<3 Dana

5 comments:

  1. can not wait to get my hands on that pistachio pudding cake!

    the snake bite soap looks like a pretty good sized sample, let me know how it performs.

    I'm getting the picture that you just have to get lucky with the beezy restocks and checking his site at the right time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he adds stock only every so often, and you gotta be quick!

      Delete
  2. Love Beezy Tarts! His stuff is just so good. Will have to try his pistachio pudding cake when he restocks a bunch of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing! I see he has a new gummy bear scent, but I didn't see enough to render an order.

      Delete
    2. That's what I thought, I want to get as many tarts as possible to justify shipping costs! That gummy bears scent does sounds fab though... :D

      Delete