Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CFTKR May 2nd reopening haul!

Hello there again!

Today I have my haul from Carol's (Candles From The Keeping Room) May 2nd reopening! I didn't get nearly as much as I wanted to, but I was as work when she reopened and since the site was crashing, everything I wanted seemed to be in someone else's cart. Ah well, what I did get in my little order is really great so I won't complain! I also got two destashes with tons of CFTKR so I'll be just fine! ;) Here's what I snagged!


Pink Sugar Key Lime Pie: I was crazy excited about this one, I'd never seen this blend from any other vendor before! It's amazing! My fiance loves it too, he's been really involved with my wax lately. I tells me what he likes and sometimes helps me pick out what to melt. <3 He's so cute. You get the tartness of the key lime pie with the undertones of pink sugar. YUM!

Frozen Margarita: Jeff and I are both HUGE fans of Mexican food and margaritas so I was excited to try this new scent from Carol! I don't think it smells like a margarita, more like a tart lime candy maybe? It's not what I wanted it to be, but it's still great! 


Sugar Milk & Cookie: This was the first thing I knew I had to add to my cart when she opened! I had gotten a sample from Jacqui back when she first got me into wax and I fell in love! Every time I would try to order it was sold out. :( Until now! I was able to snag an 8 ounce bag! I love milk scents lately and this is just perfection with sprinkles! 

Strawberry Cookie: What can I say? Carol has the best strawberry scents out there! I always try to snag a bag or two, and man the rush when she reopened left none still available! At least I got one! Such a great strawberry bakery scent. LOVE LOVE LOVE.


Serendipity Sampler

Pink Sugared Serendipity: I already have a bag of this in my collection and I love it! Always happy to get more! ;)

Ultimate Serendipity: Carol's ultimate bakery mixed with serendipity. Just so yum! 

Serendipity Noel: Who can go wrong with serendipity and vanilla bean noel?!

Serendipity and Sugar Cookie: Holy cow I need more of this! What an amazing blend - I love Carol's cookie scents. Adding this to my wish list!

Serendipity: Here's Carol's serendipity on it's own.

Serendipity Marshmallow Delight: Jeff LOVED this one! I'll need to get him more, and I agree it's amazing! The marshmallow in here is SO GOOD! 


Tropical Cookie (freebie): I think it's so cute that Carol included little kitty paw shapes & bags from her kitty Garfield! I think it's even better that I got one in the scent Tropical Cookie, I'd been wanting to try this scent and I had actually tried to order this with the reopening! 

Strawberry Dew (freebie): How does Carol just know? After seeing what others had ordered when I started seeing haul videos, I knew I wanted this effervescent strawberry scent. And Carol sent me one! It's soooo good!

Mint Mango Tea (freebie): I'm crazy into tea scents right now, so this was prefect for me! Really nice, fresh and relaxing.


Papaya Guava Mango (freebie): Nice tropical fruity scent.

Creme Brulee Party Cake (freebie): Really nice creme brulee scent! 

Ultimate Bakery Noel Tester (freebie): This is a huge tart! YUM! Rich, creamy, amazing bakery scent! I LOVE this one!

Lime Lifesaver (freebie): Who can go wrong with a lime candy scent?! SO GOOD!

Have a great day, everyone!
<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous! They all sound so lovely but I can not wait to try sugar milk and cookies and pink sugar key lime pie. Thanks Dana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both amazing! I think Carol's reopening on June 1st ;)

      Delete