Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ten Digit Creations teeny tiny haul #2

Hello again! 

Today I have the teeniest haul to share from Ten Digit Creations. I saw they had chocolate scents on sale, and since they're Jeff's favorite I had to order them for him! Here's what I got.


Chocolate Delight - I think this one smells great, but Jeff says he doesn't like it and he couldn't pin point why! Oh well, I'll find a happy new home for it. :(

Fudge Brownie - THIS is an awesome chocolate scent indeed! So awesome! I can't wait to melt this one. Really great.


Watermelon Taffy - This is great! I almost get a hint of mint in this one that makes it smells oh so fresh. 

Berry Bellini - This is a really nice berry scent, I'm normally really picky with berry scents.


Bamboo & Sugar Cane (freebie) - This is a really great, fresh scent that I would melt on cleaning day. Really, really nice.

Lemongrass & Sage - Another great fresh scent. I used to love lemongrass scents and I think my love for them is still here!

Malibu Rum Cupcake - This is an amazing Malibu Rum/coconut scent. I REALLY wish I had gotten more! Perfect for summer!

Have a nice day!
<3 Dana

6 comments:

  1. I love that your husband gives you input on the scents. The most I get from mine is "nice. it smells nice" urgh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! He'll catch on, it took Jeff a while!

      Delete
  2. i have been looking for vendors with watermelon taff. excited now...had been debating on who to order from when i get some money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been crazy into watermelon scents lately!

      Delete
  3. Jeff likes chocolate scents? What are his favorites from any vendor? I've noticed lots of the chocolate scents in wax aren't exactly "true," you know what I mean? Malibu Rum Cupcakes sounds good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heavenleigh Apothecary has an amazing brownie batter bites!

      Delete