Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Heavenleigh Apothecary haul #1

Hello there!

I feel like I've slowed down an insane amount on my wax spending. When I first got into wax a few months back, all I wanted to do was try each and every vendor that was out there. Thanks to destashes and the RR I was in, I've been able to try some of those vendors without placing an order! Don't get me wrong - I will always order from CFTKR, TBG, FP, and Ollie's, but I'm not seeking out new ones to try. Today I have an order I placed well over a month ago from Heavenleigh Apothecary. Back when I ordered I only wanted to place a small order so I got four clamshells that were on sale. The generous part is that I was sent 5 free samples for such a tiny order! So sweet! Here we go!


Tea Party - This is a great chia tea scent! I've been really into tea scents lately so this one is right up my alley. This will be a nice, light scent to melt in my bedroom at bedtime. 

Sticky Buns W/ Caramel Drizzle - This scent is so yum! I love cinnabon type scents and this one is really strong on cold sniff. I really love these types of scents to melt in the morning. 


Field Of Sweet Dreams - The moment I saw this sugar cookie, lavender, and cocomilk blend I knew I had to have it. Such a unique, relaxing blend. So great for bedtime, I don't know if I can let this one cure. :p

Lemon Poppy Pound Cake - This, ladies, is my absolute favorite thing that I got in my order! IT'S SO AMAZING! Crazy strong on cold throw, this is one fantastic lemon bakery scent. I really wish I would have gotten about five more. SOOOOOOO GOOD. Cannot wait to melt.


So pretty!


Thank You! Mystery Tart (freebie) - This is an almost citrus bakery-like scent. I can't quite put my finger on it but it's gooooooood.

Country Berry Corn Cakes (freebie) - This is just such a good blueberry scent! I love the butterfly shapes as well. 

Strawberry Blackberry Bread (freebie) - This is SUCH a yummy berry bakery scent! I love their strawberry scent, so good. Can't wait to melt these little toast pieces! 

Brownie Batter Bites (freebie) - I could just eat these, they smell so much like the real thing! I don't know how they did it! Jeff's the most excited about this one!

Toasted Marshmallow Black Raspberry Vanilla (freebie) - Another great one! This blend is such a fresh yet creamy blend with the raspberry. Yum!

Anyone else order from them lately?
<3 Dana



2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see if the first time I burn a brownie scent I'll have an insane craving to actually bake brownies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Jeff (my fiance) wanted brownies when I was melting this one! LOL!)

      Delete