Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My epic swap with Jacqui Of The Scholarly Nail's Wax Blog!

Hey there!

Today I have the most exciting swap to share with you! It's with not only a great friend on mine, but the girl who started my whole wax addiction in the first place - Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail's Wax Blog! I love you to death, girl and I can't believe the amazing stuff you sent me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart - you are so generous! :) Here's what she sent me - 



Sniff My Tarts (Holy craola girl, I you hooked me up with SMT! You ROCK!)

Buttercreme Frosting Campfire Dessert, Tin Roof Sundae/Hot Fudge Sundae, Ice Cream Scoop Bread/Wafflecone, Pink Coconut Acai Berry (so amazing!), Cotton Candy Bliss, Pink Lavender Sticky Mallow, Lemon Berry, Caramel Sticky Buns Latte (!!!), Key Lime


Rosegirls (Once again, you're awesome!) 

Purple Cow Ice Cream (I need a whole pie in this!), Candy Land, Soothing Lavender Dreams, Butterscotch Coffee, Strawberry Banana Bubblegum (!!!), Simple Amazing Bakery


Front Porch

Cotton Candy Cookies scoopable, Lemon Ice Cream Scoop Bread, Marshmallow, Lemon Marshmallow Cupcakes, Pineapple Lime Cake


The Scented Princess

Birthday Cake Vanilla Bean Noel & Buttercream, Fruity Rings, Pink Sugar, & Serendipity (!!!!), Blonde Moment, Banana Bubblegum

Victoria's Designer Creations

English Toffee Coffee (so amazing!), Serendipity Dreams


CFTKR

Fresh Picked Strawberry's (an all-time favorite!), Strawberry Cake, Strawberry Milk, Strawberry Shake, Mac Apple, Ultimate Serendipity, Rainbow Cotton Candy (I've been wanting to try so bad!), Banana Colada, Banana Nut Bread, Apple Noel


Sugar & Spice  (Thank you so much for all these! I've become obsessed with Shanna's wax!)

Mystery (smells like a bakery scent), Ghost Much (a favorite of mine!), Caramel Drizzled Pear, Pink Coconut, Lollipop Fruit Loops

Tiffany Candles

Donut Shop Scoopable, Hocus Pocus (another favorite!), Cotton Candy


iheartwax

Pink Fizzy Pop, Lemon Berry Fizz

Long Cane Primitives

Peach Funnel Cake, Mango Lime Smoothie, Lemon Coconut

Candles By Victoria

Banana Coconut Cream Pie scoopable, Banana Brown Sugar Drizzle


Crabby Candle Co.: Best Dang Carrot Cake Ever

Sweet Fixations: Lemon Noel

Lasting Scent Candles: Pink Fruit Lupes

HHS: Pink Strawberry Noel

JLCCW: Frosted Lime Cupcake & Pink Sugar Cookie (OMG girl I cannot believe you sent me a loaf! I jumped up and down!)

HHS: Pink Lemonade


Nene's Kitchen Melts: Senorita Margarita 

TDC: Serendipity

Beezy: Kettle Corn

Streetman Candle Company: Cafe au Lait Shake

LKC: Marshmallow Fruit Loops/ Sugar Cookie Dough Bread (OMG girl!!! I can't believe you sent me one of their cookies!)

Kissing Booth: Lime Jello Cake

The Bathing Garden: Chocolate White Cake


Pics, Petals, & Scents

Creamy Banana Zucchini Bread, Lemon Meringue Pie, Strawberry Country Berry Hotcakes, Lime Cooler (amazing!), Pink Punch

Ollie's

Serendipity Noel, Key Lime Serendipity, Jamaican Beach (another cookie!!!)


Isn't she just the best?! THANKS AGAIN GIRL!
<3 Dana

6 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy!!! I'm so glad you loved it!! It's fun to see everything all laid out like that because I had totally forgotten what I had sent lol! Enjoy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I forgot what I'd gotten you too when I saw your video! :p

      Delete
  2. AMAZING swap! Wowza, Jacqui hooked you up!! :D

    ReplyDelete