Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ava's Country Cupboard haul

Hello again!

Today I have a brand new vendor to me - Ava's Country Cupboard. I heard on one of the Facebook wax groups that this vendor had free shipping over $8, so I thought I'd give them a shot! This is a teen tiny haul, since they're new to me I didn't want to place a huge order. I think I spent about $9. Here's what I got. 


Grandma's Kitchen - This is my favorite of what I ordered. This is a really awesome cinnamon bakery scent that I wish I had gotten a few more of! There's a bit of sweetness in the background, but the cinnamon/spicy notes take center stage. Can't wait till this one cures so I can melt it!

Pink Bread - This one is pretty self explanatory. I'm not normally big on bread scents that have that yeast-y note to them, but this one doesn't seem to. I love the pink sugar in here. Really nice!


Gran's Berry Griddlecakes - This is another really nice scent! You get the bakery of the griddlecakes and the berry notes in there as well. This truly is a great breakfast/morning scent.

Pink Strawberry Bliss - I don't know if I like their strawberry scent, it's just a little too generic/fake smelling. Oh well, the blend with pink sugar makes it better. 

So far I really like what I smell on cold!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment