Monday, April 8, 2013

Crabby Candle Co./Dutch Candle Company haul #2

Why hello there!

After I placed my last order I fell in LOVE with their Zucchini Claws scent, so I placed an order for more. Of course I added in a few more scent shots as well! I really like their products, but they use bags to ship their scent shots and not boxes, so every time I order a few get broken. Ah well. Let's talk wax now!


Fruity Pebbles: Straight up fruit loops scent to me and since that's one of my favorite scents ever, so I couldn't be happier!

Cookie Madness: This is just okay honestly. Not bad, just your typical bakery scent. 

Lemon Squares: This is a nice lemon bakery scent, I really like it! It has a nice creaminess to it.


Blueberry Cheesecake: This might be the best blueberry cheesecake scent I've EVER smelled! It's amazing! It reminds me of a blueberry lotion I had as a little girl, very nostalgic. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Creamsicle: This one is pretty nice, I like creamsicle scents. This one's lid bit the dust on it's way to me, so I'll probably melt it soon.


Zucchini Claws: This scent is an all time favorite, so of course I needed back ups!

Bye for now!
<3 Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment