Sunday, April 28, 2013

Beezy haul #1

Good morning!

I don't know why it took me so long, but I finally ordered from Beezy! Well, okay, maybe I know why. His stock seems to always been pretty limited so there was never really enough to render an order until recently. Here's what I got!



Cherry Cola - I. LOVE. THIS. SCENT. Really should have gotten more than one! It smells exactly like the really thing, fizziness and all. I cannot wait till I let this cure for a while. Once again, LOVE.

Cola - I'm going to repeat all the amazing things I said before and apply them to this one as well! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Smells like the Coke icies you get at the mall. Mouth watering. 


Iced Lemon Cookies - Who can go wrong with a lemon bakery scent?! Not this girl! This smells amazing. 

Blonde Moment - I had gotten a sample donut from Jacqui and fell in love, so of course I had to order another scent shot. Such a fresh and fruity blend, I smell lemonade and tropical fruits. SO DANG GOOD.


Pineapple - What a fresh, strong pineapple scent. So good, it smells so juicy! I'm excited to melt this one!

Oreo Cookies - Another funky scents I just had to try. This has a lighter scent, but I think it's meant to be. Jeff likes this one a lot.


Serendipity - Like I said, can't stop ordering serendipity and can't get enough of this scent lately. This is a great one!

Orange Sherbet (freebie) - I'm not big on orange scents, but this one is really nice. Smells just like sherbet!

Chicks Dig It (freebie) - Nice coconut tropical scent. Almost reminds me of serendipity. Love this one!

Anyone else have favorites from Beezy?
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment