Wednesday, April 3, 2013

iheartwax haul #1

Good morning again!

I love trying new vendors, and today I have a new one to share with you, iheartwax. I heard about them through another wax blog, and I knew I had to try them out! I am so impressed. Customer service was a breeze, TAT was I think 3 or 4 days, prices ROCK, (a four pack of huge grubby tarts is only $3.20 and shipping is low) and her tarts smell STRONG and amazing! I can't wait to melt these, if they're anything warm as they are cold, I'll be ordering from this vendor again!


Serendipity Bubble Gum: This is so yummy! The blend of the serendipity and bubble gum was equally matched, and together they are great. I would have never thought of these two together, but it's the perfect amount of sweetness. Jeffrey really liked this one.

Lemon Berry Fizz: This scent is SO great! The lemon and berry are once again equally matched in this blend, neither overpowers the other. The lemon is a clean lemon rather than a bakery lemon, which really works for me in this scent. I don't get a effervescent note in here really on cold, but it might come out on warm. Really excited for this one!


Just wanted to show you the size comparison with Front Porch's grubby tarts.


Pink Marshmallow Fruit Loops: When I saw a chunk melt added to their stock list, I knew I had to order one. This smells AH-MAZ-ING! Pink sugar and fruit loops so together so great, and this blend is perfect. The chunk is HUGE as well and it I like that it came pre-cut. I was told this is rescently poured, and I can't wait to melt this one after it cures. SO DANG GOOD!


Banana Caramel Cupcake (freebie): This chunk is the best banana scent I've ever smelled. Ever. SERIOUSLY. It's so creamy with the caramel and bakery scents from the cupcake, I'm in LOVE! I don't want to melt this until I can get more, let's just put it that way!

Strawberry Serendipity (freebie): I'm starting to really enjoy strawberry scents and this one is really yum blended with serendipity.


Looks how beautiful these chunks are!

Anyone else try iheartwax yet?
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment