Monday, April 22, 2013

Front Porch haul(s) #4

Good morning!

Today I have two combined Front Porch hauls to share. I am officially putting myself on a wax ban. I've only been into wax for about two months, and from what you can see by all my haul posts, I've gone wax buying CRAZY! I went from having a little basket to having two drawer units full. And I still have like 8-9 orders on their way STILL. Unless it's The Bathing Garden or some great sale, I need to start melting through what I have. Front Porch is one of my weak spots, those taunting emails I get sent for restocks always have me ordering more. STRENGTH DANA, STRENGTH! :D Here's my latest haul!

New Blends Sampler


Cotton Candy Bubblegum: This is one sampler I just couldn't pass up! I love each and every grubby tart in here and it sold out pretty quick - so I got lucky! Cotton Candy Bubblegum is such a punch-you-in-the-face sweet scent, and I really love it! I get mostly bubblegum, but the cotton candy adds an extra sweet note.

Serendipity Vanilla Confusion: I've been on SUCH a serendipity kick lately and this one is so great! The vanilla adds a creamy note to the serendipity that tones it down, but not too much.

Sugary Honeydew & Cream: Another thing I've been into lately - melon scents. Which is funny since I hate the actual fruits. Really fresh and juicy! 

Raspberry Coconut Bread: This one is so creamy with the sweetness of raspberry. Such a smooth bakery scent. Really nice.


Party Punch: This one is one of my favorites! Smells EXACTLY like Hawaiian punch! SOOOOOOOO GREAT! Cannot wait for this one to cure so I can melt it! I need a couple four packs for sure.

Cherry Marshmallow Cupcake: This is a really great cherry scent, it's really strong and rich. 

Banana Berry Hotcakes: This is another favorite for sure! This is phenomenal! You get the perfect blend of banana and berries in this one. Awesome!

Fruit Loop Zucchini Bread: This is my favorite of the bunch! I need a hundred four packs LOL! Two of my favorite scents in one. I love FP's fruit loops blend, and with the creaminess of the zucchini bread I'm in love. SO GOOD.


Iced Tea With Lemon: This is one I've heard buzz about, so when it was restocked I knew I had to try it. I really enjoy this scent a lot, but I do get what people say that there's a floral note hidden in there. I'm intrigued to melt this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment