Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MY VERY FIRST ROSEGIRLS HAUL!!!!

Welcome!

Words cannot express my excitement when I got my March order from Rosegirls about a week and a half/two weeks ago. It's my very first time ordering from them and I knew what I wanted way before hand. I knew I wanted a sampler, and I knew I wanted one bag of bakery and one bag of Cereal Killer (their version of Fruit Loops). I ordered these on my way downtown to get shloshed for St Patty's Day which I thought was hilarious. Here we go, one of the most exciting wax orders I probably will ever get!

SAMPLER


Fruit Salad Smoothie - This one is such a soft, fruity scent if that makes sense. I like my fruit scents to be a little stronger, but I still might let this bad boy cure and give it a whirl. Really balanced scent.

Romantic Island - One of my favorite of the sampler for SURE! This is on my list of bags to order on Saturday. What an amazing tropical scent, it reminds me of being on vacation. This is a blend of suntan lotion and pink sands. I cannot wait to melt this bad boy on a warmer day. So great!

Follow The Yellow Brick Road - AWESOME! This is a blend of strawberry jam, strawberries and cream, and cuppa cake. I have to say it again, SO AWESOME! 


Strawberry Cereal Killer - This is another hands down favorite of the sampler. It's a perfect scent for me, I'll be getting more on Saturday for SURE! I love RG's strawberry and mix it with Cereal Killer? PERFECTION. I'll be hoarding this chunk till I get more.

Blue Sugar Noel - I don't think I'm a fan of blue sugar, too much for me. I know someone who loves it though and will be happy to have this beautiful chunk!

Frosted Pumpkin Donuts - What a nice, strong pumpkin scent! It's perfect with the donut notes in there as well. You get the bakery, the pumpkin, and a great cinnamon scent. LOVE this one. Once again, I might need more. Yikes LOL!


Baked Banana Bliss - What a great banana bakery scent! Nice, strong, and creamy. *sigh* I'm spending my whole paycheck on the RG site Saturday.

Pink Marshmallow Smoothie - Pretty standard, smooth pink sugar scent. I love pink sugar scents. I don't like melting them at bedtime, but they are so relaxing for me to melt in the evening.

Lemon Cotton Candy Ice Cream Cake - Lemon scents are my favorites and this is no exception. SO AMAZING! I need more lemon/cotton candy blends in my life for SURE!

Sweet Lemon Confection and Vanilla Bean Noel - Another lemon home run! So creamy with the VBN and tart with the lemon. I really love their lemon scent. I'll need a bag of one on Saturday.


Razzleberry Cream - I'm not big on this one, the berry in here isn't quite my thing. I'm picky as can be though, and I know lots of ladies would love this one!

Apple Puff Pastry French Toast - Wow, this is one awesome apple bakery scent. I smell the "french toast" so distinctly in there, the cinnamon pastry of it. YUM!

Strawberry Shortcake Cuppa Cake - Another strawberry that blows my mind. I need each and every strawberry scent RG has to offer. Seriously. SOOOO GOOD.

Berry Lovely Smoothie - Another berry scent that's just a little flat to me, but Jeff loves this one so I'm keeping it and melting it for him. I don't dislike it, but I don't think I like fruit/berry smoothie scents.


Sunny Days - This is a blend of strawberry and satsuma and I have been DYING to try this blend from any vendor, really! I'm in love. I need this over and over and over again. Such a strong scent. LOVE.

Royal Pink Sugar Cookies - What a great blend for this one too! I love the softness of the pink sugar with the sugar cookies. Such a smooth, yummy, bakery blend.

Americana Smoothie - A blend of monster cookie, blackberry jam butter cookie, and marshmallow. I really like this blend a lot!

Americana Birthday Cake - This identical looking beauty is a blend of hot apple pie, blueberry, and birthday cake. I like this one a tad bit more. 


Pumpkin Blueberry cookies - Another favorite from this sampler! Such a harmonious blend between the blueberry and pumpkin. I need a bag of this as well. Really, really nice blend.

Royal Sugar Cookie Noel - A really nice blender in this little guy. Such a great cookie sent. I think it's one of the things RG does best - bakery. Such a simpler scent, yet so good!

Wonders Of The World - OMG bakery amazingness! WOWZA! I get caramel as the main note, and fantastic bakery in the background. I almost get a coffee note in there as well. SO GOOD. NEED MORE.

Cool Beans - What a unique, fruity scent! I don't have anything else like this in my wax collection.



Monster Cookie Noel - This is one amazing bakery/cookie scent. I'm so happy I took a gamble on this scent as one of my first bags. I love this blend so much! *pats self on back* ;)

Cereal Killer Cuppa Cake - SOOOOOOOOO good. This is one of the stronger fruit loops blends I've come across yet. Can't wait to melt this bad boy!

Anyone else get their March orders yet?
<3 Dana


3 comments:

  1. Awesome sampler girl!!! The first sampler I got kind of sucked, tons of gross zucchini blends lol! You really lucked out with this one! Ahhh I can't wait to order this Saturday! Oh and P.S., Cool Beans is Lavender, Peppermint and VBN ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have my first order planned out!!!! soooo excited! i didn't get to order last month cause I was stupid & didn't realize they were open one day and closed the cart. hoping to get a sampler on saturday :) great order

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what was the damage during today's opening?! I spent way too much $$$ and now I'm on a ban through fall (I could get by with a ban through fall 2014 to be honest lmao) :)

    ReplyDelete