Monday, April 15, 2013

Cupcake Candles haul #1

Good morning!

Today I have a REALLY exciting haul to share from Cupcake Candles. I have been waiting anxiously for this order and I was like a little kid on Christmas when this arrived. The reason I was so excited is that this was the very first time I've ever blended my own scents! It was really fun, and I can't wait to do this again! I might have to reorder a few of these again. TAT was only about three weeks, which was stated on their site. Their prices are SO good as well, it was only two bucks for each two pack, which is so cheap since you're blending first off and also because these tarts are a great size. 


Lemon Peppermint Cookie Birthday Cake: This is such a fun scent, I'm proud of myself! Their peppermint scent is really nice, nice and smooth to me. You definitely get the undertones of the lemon and birthday cake but the peppermint is the dominant note. Really, really like this one.

Coconut Lemon Butter cream Cookie:  This one is my runner up for hands down favorite. This is SO YUM! The lemon and coconut don't overpower one another and the butter cream cookie lends a creaminess to the mix. I could eat these LOL!


Funnel Cake Wildberrry Bread: HOLY BAJEEZUS I'M IN LOVE! I was blown away by this one on my first sniff. I'm already planning on reordering this in a few more tarts next time I order. It's one of the best things my nose has ever smelled. You get the spicy bakery notes of the funnel cake and the berry note from the wildberry bread give it sweetness. Goes on my all-time favorite list for sure.

Pink Almond Macaroon Bread: I don't have any almond scents, so I thought it was time to try one out. I'm really glad I did! You get the pink sugar in there as the first note, and the almond is every so slightly a little lighter then the pink. The blend together so effortlessly! I'm really excited to melt this one!


Pineapple Orchid (freebie): I was so shocked that I got as many samples as I did since I only spend like eight bucks. Really generous! The first free sample I have is Pineapple Orchid. I feel awful, but this is one scent I HATE. I mean HATE. I got this from another vendor in one of my first orders and I couldn't get it away from my nose faster. I know others enjoy this scent, but all I get is a strong skunky scent. Ew. passing this on.

Krispy Kreme Donut (freebie): This is a really fun bakery scent, smells just like a Krispy Creme donut! The little sprinkles are adorable too.


Coconut Lime Verbena (freebie): MY VERY FIRST SCOOPABLE WAX! I was so excited when I saw this! I've been wanting to order one from a vendor, and it's so great that they sent this for me to try first! Bonus? It smells amazing! I love coconut lime verbena scents, and this one is great.


Look at the adorable sprinkles!!!

Anyone else love Cupcake Candles?
<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. Great blends! That Coconut Lemon Buttercream scent sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete