Friday, April 12, 2013

Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy Candles haul #1

Hello there!

Today I my very first haul from Sugar and Spice Gourmet Soy Candles to share! I've heard amazing things from this company, and when you sign up for her email list, she shoots you a 20% off code, awesome right?! I ended up trying out seven of her scent shots. I HAD ordered more like 11-12, but by the time I was done shopping, they were taken out of my shopping cart and bough by someone else. I was pretty frustrated, but I'm still happy with the ones I was able to get. Let me show you!


Blueberry Cobbler: I've been really into blueberry scents lately, so of course I wanted to order this one. I really love this scent, the blueberry is nice and smooth.

Pink Lemon Pound Cake: This one is AWESOME! Easily my favorite from my little haul. You get the pink sugar as the dominant note, and the delicious lemon bakery underneath. I REALLY wish I had gotten more, although I think there was only this one left in the ready to ship section. YUM!


Fruit Crush (freebie): They don't have a scent description on this one, but I smell mostly strawberry and banana. Very juicy smelling!

Ghost Munch: This one is so great! It's a blend of caramel apple, toasted marshmallow, candy corn, and zucchini bread. I think I need a dozen more. SO GOOD.


Banana Ice Cream: Smells just like banana candy to me, banana Runts. Really nice!

Snickerdoodle Latte: I've been so into coffee/tea scents lately, so I had to order a few in this haul. This one is a blend of latte and bakery, really comforting scent to me. 


Hazelnut Espresso: YUUUUUUUM! This is a nice, rich, strong coffee scent. I really love scents like this, the stronger the better with coffee scents with me.

Chai Tea Latte: This one has a nice, light tea scent. Very refreshing to me!

I hope you all have a great rest of your day!
<3 Dana


6 comments:

  1. Love Sugar & Spice and Ghost Munch is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar & Spice is one of my top 5 favorite vendors right now. Pink Lemon Pound Cake sounds to die for! I almost got banana ice cream and now I wish I had! Great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scents!! I just got Banana Ice Cream in a swap and it is TDF!!! Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really, really is! I love her scent shots!

      Delete