Thursday, April 18, 2013

Niki's Wax haul #1

Hi there!

It's new vendor time! Niki's Wax is a increasingly popular Etsy vendor, and I knew it was about time I checked her out myself! I've heard nothing but great things, and I love trying new vendors. I placed a small order since it was my first. Here's what I got!


Strawberry Monster Marshmallow (freebie): This is a really great one, I'm happy this was my freebie! I love her strawberry, and the marshmallow paired with it is really nice. I love the sprinkles as well. Really nice blend.

New Orleans: This scent is named after my favorite city so of course I had to order it! Something about it just doesn't hit my nose right. You get light citrus notes and a touch of vanilla, but there's an odd floral almost laundry note to me. It's a nice scent, really. Just not for me. I'll be passing this along, I know someone else will love it!


Mango Papaya Strawberry: I was really excited when I saw she had listed a cookie! She said it was her first attempt at making one, and I think it turned out dang good! THIS SMELLS AH-MAZ-ING! So tropical and fruity! And STRONG! I cannot wait to melt this one, such an amazing blend.


Such a pretty cookie!


Graceland: This is a fun blend of peanut butter and banana, and it smells really nice. You get mostly a candy banana, but the peanut butter is there as well. Really yum, I think I need to melt this one soon. Smells so yum!

County Fair: This is a fun blend of cotton candy, strawberry, and bubblegum. It smells really good, and I love the three colors and the sprinkles. YUM!


Such pretty tarts!

Anyone else check her out?
<3 Dana

2 comments: