Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Candles From The Keeping Room (CFTKR) haul #6

Hey there!

I have my latest haul from Candles From The Keeping Room from when Carol restocked right before she closed shop for the next month. I am so sad she's gone for now, but I think I have more then enough to last me through! Here's what I got as my final order for now -


Fruity Loops: I was really excited to see these listed and I was lucky enough to snatch up the last bag! This is a fantastic fruit loops scent, I love it! The rainbow donut shapes are to die for! Really excited to melt these little guys!

Lemon Noel: I have Lemon Cookie Noel, so I knew this would be a home run. And IT IS! Lemon scents are my weakness and a TOP favorite of mine, and Carol's lemon scents are great. 


Cocomilk: This is one I had Carol add to my order mere hours before Carol closed shop. This is such a relaxing coconut milk scent. It might be one of the most relaxing summer scents I've come across yet, it reminds me the beach. Now I can melt my sample that got me hooked.

Vanilla Bean Noel (freebie): I love this cute little gingerbread bunny shape, I have a few now! A fantastic vanilla bean noel scent, this will be perfect for blending. 


Lemon Meringue (freebie): I'm really excited that Carol sent me more lemon samples! She's sneaky though and knows what she's doing, man. I always ended up ordering more wax due to falling in love with her samples. This is a bright, fresh lemon scent. 

Blue Hawaiian (freebie): OMG I was so excited about this one! I know everyone likes this scent, and I tried to order it when she restocked, but it kept telling me it was in someone else's cart. This scent is perfection for a Spring/Summer scent! There's about a dozen notes listed in the scent description, but I get mainly sweet coconut, vanilla rum and the fruit notes. I cannot WAIT to melt this bad boy!


Iced Lemon Biscotti (freebie): This is such an awesome lemon bakery scent! I need to add this to me wish list for sure!

Floridian Dreams (freebie): I don't really care for this one. I get mostly pineapple notes with coconut, but there's a little something in there that hits my nose wrong. I'll be passing this one on.

Have a nice day!
<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. Nice freebies and great haul! Carol has an awesome VBN! Totally agreed about lemon scents...they are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great order! OMG I love Floridian Dream, smells like orange sherbet to me!

    ReplyDelete