Thursday, April 25, 2013

Destash from sarahface87

Hey there! 

Today I have a recent destash that I bought from from one of my favorite YouTuber's, sarahface87. I've become ridiculously addicted to destashes, and I love that you get to try vendors you've never tried before and scents I would never have thought to buy myself. I thought this was a great deal and I pretty much love everything. Here's what I got!


Pics, Petals, & Scents: Cucumber Melon w/ Peppermint Noel chunks - This sounds like such an odd combo and I wasn't sure how much I would like it - but I LOVE this one! What a fresh scent. LOVE. 

Pics, Petals, & Scents: Peppermint Noel - What a great peppermint scent. These are my first PPS I get to try, my order won't get to me until at least them middle of the summer. If I'm lucky.

Pics, Petals, & Scents: Raspberry Zinger - This is a really, really light scent. I'm extremely picky with berry scents and I'm not sure how I feel about this one.

Orchid Lake: Pom Tango - This is such a great scent, it's a blend of pomegranate and tangerine. It's so tart and delicious! I love the tie die wax as well. Really looking forward to melting this.


Rosegirls: Blackberry Streuselkutchen - I normally really do not like blackberry scents except for FP, but dang I think I love RG's too! This is so yummy! The added bakery makes this right up my alley. SO AWESOME.

BeauxSavonsFrais: Sweet Lolli Bread - First off, can we just take a moment to look at how adorable this rice krispie treat shape is?! SO CUTE! This smells so stink' sweet! I like it a lot, but I'm slightly concerned how sweet it will get on warm. 

BeauxSavonFrais: Wldberry Funnel Cake - THIS SMELLS SO AMAZING! I love funnel cake scents so much, and the wildberry adds a warm sweetness to the mix. Easily one of my favorite from this destash. Love the sprinkled donut shape.


JLCCW: Lemon Icebox Cupcakes & Vanilla Bean Noel - I don't know how old this one is, but there's almost no scent on cold sniff. Maybe it will come out more on warm? Love the cupcake shape, I get my first JLCCW order soon!

JLCCW: Apple Butterscotch Cake - Another adorable shape! This one smells so good! I really seem to love apple bakery scents and this one is really strong on cold!

Sniff My Tarts: Caramel Orange Chiffon - This was Jeff's favorite from the bunch. It smells so freaking good! You get mostly caramel but the orange note is definitely in there as well. 


Tiffany Candles: Ultimate Donut - I had been wanting to try Tiffany's candles FOREVER but shipping almost held me back. One of the reasons I knew I needed this destash were these two candles, they just happened to be two scents I'd been dying to try! Ultimate Donut is a mixture of Donut Shop and Snickerdoodle I believe. So good. It's in my kitchen right now.

Tiffany Candles: Hocus Pocus: This is my hands down favorite thing I got in this box! Hocus Pocus is a blend of caramel apple and candy corn and is now my newest wax addiction. I need this is Tiffany's scoopable ASAP. It's so light yet rich, and sweet and creamy. I'm in LOVE.


Look how pretty Ultimate Donut is!


Lil' Kitchen Candles: Serendipity Cotton Candy - My obsession for Serendipity is in full swing and these little heart tarts smells so good mixed with cotton candy. I can't wait to order from LKC whenever the heck she reopens!

Lil' Kitchen Candles: Sugar Cookie Dough Bread Zucchini - Another great one! I really like a good zucchini blend, and this one is up there. Can't wait to melt this one.

B&BW: Winter Candy Apple - This used to be one of my favorite scents when I was younger so this is very nostalgic for me. This is actually melting in my bathroom right now.


Front Porch: Blueberry Fruit Loops - I've melted this one before and really liked it so I'm more then happy to have another. 

Front Porch: Lemon Drop Candy - This is SUCH a fantastic lemon scent! It's so tart and strong on cold. I'm cut off from ordering from FP for now, but when I allow myself to order again, I'm getting a couple four packs.

Front Porch: Blackberry Lemon Ice Cream - This is a nice scent, but I don't know how I feel about it yet. It almost smells sour to me. Hmmm.

Front Porch: Pink Wildberries - This one on the other hand is just amazing! So sweet and creamy.


Tiffany Candles: Butterscotch Drizzle - This is their old wax, and man does this smell yum! When I was little butterscotch anything was my favorite and it's definitely carried over to wax scents. 

Streetman Candle Company: Simple Times - This is a light and creamy bakery scent. Really nice, I just can't put my finger on the notes exactly. 

Streetman Candle Company: Pumpkin Souffle - This is a really great pumpkin bakery scent. I love to melt pumpkin all year long so I'm really happy about this one.

Sugar and Spice Gourmet: Bodacious Blackberry  - Not really my thing since I'm not a huge blackberry fan, but I think I know someone who would love this!

Shayz Scents: Zucchini Pralines - I wasn't sure that I liked praline scents, but I've really only smelled one I didn't like. This smells SO GOOD.

Shay'z Scents: Caramelized Pralines - This on the other hand, I don't know how I feel about straight up caramelized praline scents. I think I'll be passing this one along.


Streetman Candle Company Snap Stick: For The Love Of Cranberry - I've never tried a snap stick and I've been wanting to. This smells so good too! Cranberry is another scent that I like to melt all year round. This is getting melted ASAP!

Sniff My Tarts: Butter Cookie - It's always nice to get your hands on some nice blenders! This is another one that Jeff loves, and I've never tried SNT scallop tarts. 

Tiffany Candles: Cheesecake - Another great blender in the old wax. I already have a few blends I want to do with this bad boy.


CFTKR: Pumpkin Corn Pudding - This is the first time I've smelled a corn pudding scent, and I don't think I like it. The pumpkin makes it a little better, but I'm not sure about this one.

Ten Digit Creations: Sunday Morning - Every time I see this name No Doubt pops into my head. :) This is a light scent - a mixture of nutty sweet cream, nutmeg, caramelized pecans, almond, marzipan, & vanilla and brown sugar. 

Can Do Candles: Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe - I've never tried Can Do Candles, and I'm excited to melt this one. I smell a bakery scent and zucchini bread. I like it!

Long Cane Primitives: Apple Pumpkin Bread - Another vendor I've never tried! I really like this blend, I'm not sure about bread scents - but I really like the apply and pumpkin together.

What a great destash, huh?
<3 Dana


1 comment:

  1. Great destash! That BSF donut is adorable! Enjoy your goodies :)!

    ReplyDelete