Thursday, April 11, 2013

Front Porch haul(s) #3

Hi again!

I love Front Porch. They get me every time and I feel like I always have something coming in the mail from them! Their restocking emails get me every time, and the fact that they offer free shipping always has me ordering something here and there. Here's two of my last orders to share with you.


Coffee & Cookies: I was really excited when I saw they restocked this one, I had been wanted to try it. It's so good! The main note in here is the cookie bakery, and the coffee is the second, softer note in here. I really like this scent, but I do hope the coffee notes some out more warm.

Whipped Key Lime Pie Frosting: What a great key lime scent! So strong and delicious. I have always loved key lime scents, and this might be one of the best.


Granny Smith Green Apple: This one fell flat for me. The apple isn't strong enough for me and there's an odd perfume note in there that I don't like. I love the donut shape though! 


Show Me The Bunny: This is AH-MAZ-ING! I'm so happy I ordered this! I wouldn't mind having another four pack on hand as well. :) A blend of 14-Karrot cake and orange marmalade bread, this is such a rich, creamy blend. Almost good enough to eat!

Mountain Dew Pop: I had to try this one just for the heck of it out of curiosity. It smells pretty good, you get the effervescent note in there for sure.

Have a great day!
<3 Dana

6 comments:

  1. Whipped Key Lime Pie Frosting sounds amazing!! I wasn't impressed with granny smith green apple from FP either, and I'm usually a huge apple fan. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it just has just a strange scent to it!

      Delete
  2. Ordered coffee & cookies the other day (my first fp order) so excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. I order from FP all the time because of those reasons! I haven't tried any of these but I am definitely interested in Coffee & Cookies and Whipped Key Lime Pie Frosting. The only other Key Lime Pie I've tried (from another vendor) was gross & chemical-ly!

    ReplyDelete