Saturday, April 20, 2013

Closet Full Of Wax haul #3

Hey there!

Today I have another haul from Closet Full Of Wax to share! Michele was having another great sale, free shipping for orders over $20, so I knew it was time to get some scents I've been wanting to try for a while and try some new ones she had just listed. Michele is really the sweetest, she's so active in her Facebook group page and she ships within a day or two of you placing your order. Everything arrived beautifully in tissue paper and a flat rate box, so shipping envelopes this time! Not to mention she sent me SO MANY free samples this time around! Thank you, Michele! Let me show ya what I ordered. 


Caramel Latte (coffee bean shapes): This is one I had been waiting for Michele to have a sale so I could order! I received this blended with buttercream crunch as a sample from her in my last order and I fell in love. Jeff and I are obsessed with coffee scents, so I was really excited for this one! I'm not disappointed AT ALL either! This scent is PHENOMENAL! AMAZING! Michele's having another sale right now, and I'm thinking about ordering more. :P Caramel Latte is rich, strong, and creamy. I can't say enough great things about this one. Perfection. 


Pumpkin Crunch Pie: Another of my favorites from this order. This is SO GOOD! For as long as I can think back I've loved pumpkin pie scents, and this is one of the best out there I've smelled. It has this really nice spiciness to it along with the crunch notes you get as well. Can't wait to melt this one!

Stuffed French Toast: This one is very light in scent but I think I like it that way! You get the light bakery for the french toast with a hint of cinnamon. I don't think I get any notes of what would be stuffed inside though? This will be a great blender.


Bedtime Bath: I had heard good things about this scent, and man were they right! So relaxing, this smells like Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath for babies. I cannnot wait to melt this one tonight. Repurchase for sure! 

Downey Lavender Vanilla: This is another great bedtime scent! I don't know if this smells like Downey, I don't get a laundry lavender. I get a relaxing lavender with vanilla. Another great bedtime scent. I'll need more of this as well.

Trix Are For Kids: I was really excited for this one, but it fell flat for me. I know this is a new scent, so maybe it still needs cure time? I get a light, almost floral-like fruity note. I don't think of Trix at all. I hope it gets better with time.

Capt'N Crunch Berries: Now THIS smells just like the real thing! I really like this one, what a fun scent!


Lemon Squares (x2): This is a repurchase for me, I love this strong lemon bakery scent. Will always get more!

Lavender Ice Cream Scoop Bread (freebie): I LOVE that she included this one in here since I ordered some bedtime scents! This is SO GREAT! Her lavender scent is so great, and the added sweetness from the ice cream scoop bread makes this amazing! I need to order some of this in my next order. (Which, I'm already getting my list together to order. :P)


Sugar Addiction: I knew I had to check out her new Hello Kitty shapes, especially since they some in fun, sweet candy scents! Sugar Addiction is so sweet! The notes I get the most of is a fluffy cotton candy and cherry with tons of sweetness! So good, I love this one!

Pop Rocks Candy: Dead on to the candy I grew up with as a kid, it's really amazing! I love the fizziness Michele captured in this scent, I cannot WAIT to smell this one perform on warm.


Scoopable Wax in Jamaican Me Crazy (freebie): I haven't actually ordered scoopable wax from any vendor yet, but I've been really wanting it! EVERYONE has their own now, so I've had a hard time narrowing it down. This smells so delicious! I get coconut, orange, and a tropical mixture here. This is such a perfect summer scent. I need more of this, it's so good! 

Blushing Peach Vanilla Bean Noel (freebie): Sorry Carol, this might be my new favorite peach scent! The VBN adds a creaminess to one of the freshest peach scents I've ever smelled! Ordering more of this too. These free samples add more to orders every time! Well played, vendors. Well played. :P

Peeps (freebie): This is a nice, light blend of marshmallow and vanilla. This will be a great blender. Bonus = I love this bunny shape!


Chocolate Fudge Cake (freebie): This one is gross. Sorry, Michele. I smells straight up strong plastic. 

Sugared Milk (freebie): I love milk scents, and this one is nice and sweet. Another one that is great for blending. 

Money (freebie): When I saw this I was like "Whaaaaaaaat?!" This smells exactly like "a dirty wad of stripper money" (the words of Jeff LOL!) but I can't even rant on how gross it is since I'm so impressed. A+ for bizarre scents!

Anyone else order from Closet Full Of Wax's recent sales?
<3 Dana

1 comment:

  1. Great order! I'm so curious to smell that money scent now, I'm so intrigued!

    ReplyDelete