Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Indulgence by MJ haul #1

Hi!

Today I have another new vendor to try, Indulgence by MJ. I randomly stumbled across this vendor on Etsy and everything in her shop was 50% off, so I thought I'd try some of her 97 cent one ounce scent shots. Hey, who can beat 50 scents a pop, right?! Let's check them out!


Monkey Farts: We all know this scent, and this is a pretty standard version. I like it though, the banana in it smells just like runts to me!

Blackberry Sage: This is a tart, perfume-y scent, but I really enjoy it. And I normally don't like blackberry.

Love Spell: Ah, my beloved scent. I don't love this one though. It's pretty dang close, but I've smelled others that are more dead on. I'll still melt it though. 


Butterscotch Brulee: I definitely get the sweet butterscotch, but I don't get any brulee really. I do like it, though. Yum!

Macintosh Apple: REALLY great apple scent! It's strong, too for this little scent shot. 

Cherry Cobbler: Eh. The wax seems a little dry, so I'm curious how old this scent shot it. The scent is dull, so I'm guessing that's what happened. 


Hawaiian Suntan (No label. Humph.): Smells just like tropical suntan lotion! LOVE THIS ONE! I need more suntan lotion scents like these! Really great.

Butt Naked: Another classic we all know. I think I have this from two other vendors. Really fresh, this little guy is strong on cold throw!

Cucumber Melon: This just isn't what I thought it was going to be. Not bad, just not the scent I grew up with. Smells off. 

Pomegranate: Smells like candy! I haven't smelled many pomegranate scents, but if they smell like this I like them!

Take care, ladies!
<3 Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment