Friday, June 21, 2013

My last Front Porch haul(s) of the Summer!

Good morning!

This is a bittersweet post for me. I love my Front Porch so much. In my short time as a wax addict, I don't think there's ever been a moment where I didn't have at least one four pack of grubbies from Front Porch on its way. Alas, my wax ban has commenced, and I don't have anything else coming from Angie. :( Wax bans are ridiculously hard. After today (I'm getting my RG & CFTKR orders today) I only have Pic, Petals, & Scents I'm waiting on. It's going to be so sad to not get any wax mail until my ban is up August first. The one thing I have to look forward to is my July order from RG, I allowed myself that order in my ban and it's going to be my biggest order EVER! Here's what I've ordered - 



Serendipity & Pink Coconut Cream: I was really excited about this blend, but I just saw in Jacqui's YouTube video that the pink coconut cream scent has light to no throw and it mellows out the whole scent. This smells so amazing on cold sniff that I hope this just isn't the case!

Lemon Noel & Pink Grapefruit: You get the pink grapefruit as the predominant note in this one (and it's STRONG!) and it's really great! I think this is my first and only grapefruit scent. The lemon noel is in the background, but I get mostly grapefruit. Really fresh, tart scent.


Amish Friendship Bread: This is an amazing, soothing bakery scent that I just adore. I'm pretty mad that I only got one four pack, but that's okay. A perfect scent. I will always have this is my stash. PERFECT.

Black Raspberry Coffee Cake: I've been positively addicted to coffee scents lately. ADDICTED. This one is really, really great with the raspberry in there! OMG I love this one! I'm going to be re-ordering more of this in the future for sure!

Black Coffee Bread: OMG this one is so, so strong! AMAZING! For me, the stronger the coffee scent, that better. Another I'll be ordering again for sure!


Rainbow Sherbet (x2): The moment I read the description on this one, I knw I had to order two packs. This is a blend of orange, black raspberry, lemon, pineapple, and ice cream. SO GOOD. I'll be melting this very, very soon!


Lemon Bread (x2): This is an absolute favorite scent of mine from Angie EVER. I love her Amish Friendship Bread, and I love her lemon. Together they make a match made in wax Heaven! I got this in a lemon sampler when I first got into wax and fell in love. I got a loaf tart in a RR and had been hoarding it until I got more. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Have a great morning!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment